Come Here for Online play!

Hamachi is enough for CMSF. I've never seen more than 5-6 people online at the same time 3 years now. And half of them never answer back anyway :D

^^^What he said.

I think this might be partly due to the fact that closing hamachi does not "turn you off", so it looks like you're still online. You have to "power off" to be grayed out. I just recently figured this out (cause I kept getting messages when hamachi was closed lol)

The problem is that players are few and there are different ways to find.

Hamachi and Tunngle are useful for the TCP/IP, but they do not always keep open on your computer.

They are much more comfortable the instant messaging programs, where to find people who may be willing to play.

I noticed that one of the better is xfire, and join to http://www.xfire.com/communities/cmx2/

This could be the starting point.

Hamachi is enough for CMSF. I've never seen more than 5-6 people online at the same time 3 years now. And half of them never answer back anyway :D

That kinda sucks to hear. Well if this would ever catch-on than maybe Tunngle would be the way to go. It could too if BF would make this a Sticky thread. Heck imagine if they made a MP Stickied thread going all the way back to the launch of CMSF in 2007. I think there would be many more regulars, or at the least make it common knowledge where to go to play online.

Anyways, it was a fun game game we had the other day Ali. Although it was short and unfinished with all the unbearable lag. I see your BF profile says your in Greece which is a far cry from where I'm at here in the US. Maybe that's why we were lagging so much.

Next time we get a chance, let's try and connect through Tunngle so see if we get better net performance. It's a worth a test anyway. ;)

• 2 weeks later...