Scipio's NATO Interface Icons Mod

MeatEtr

Scipio, I know I know, the game has only been out for a day now. But love your interface mods and I'm sure others like myself are wondering if we will see your small arms/AFVs/Arty/airsupport interface icon mods for NATO? It's such an eyesore now looking at all these neon green icons in NATO. :)

Edit: Oops, this was meant for the scenario and mod design forum. :o

• 2 weeks later...
I've uploaded the latest version of the small arms icons some minutes ago, it should be available within the next 24 hours. The latest submission is version number 1.30a and includes the NATO module small arms. Have fun! ;)

Awesome, I wasn't expecting this mod so soon. Thanks a lot Scipio, you rock! :)

• 2 weeks later...

It is done.

I haven't uploaded it to the repository yet, but you can download it from my own website, just follow the link to 'Pimp you CM' below in my sig.

The mod contains icons for all sides of the base game, Marines, British and NATO modul. v130a contains also new silouhettes for all air and artillery units, so you may consider to DL the mod even if you do not own the NATO modul.

nato1.pngnato3.pngnato5.png

nato2.pngnato4.png