Mods with CMA

I've added a few little CMSF mods to CMA and boy what a difference. It adds significant atmosphere to the game in my opinion. I can't wait till more CMA specific mods start to appear! I've added AKD's sound mod partially, with the soviet guns in particular, and explosions, RPG launcher etc. It's the simplest of mods that have the greatest effect. I've also added MikeyD's T55/T62 mod, Gordon's plain russian vehicles, Iconed bases, and some of Scipios that are compatible. It's a small list at the moment, but they work a treat.

Any that I've missed??

Very good work again Scipio. That is the one, i was waiting for. Thank you very much.

But I hope you will give out a complete version as time goes on?

AKM/GP-30, Type56, PPSh, G3, SMLE MKIII, Bren L4 etc. ...

Edit: uups, it's all there . My mistake installed wrong version

Thanks for the sound mod recommendation, I just installed it and I must say it sounds terrific! I too was disappointed with the sounds in the original, these modded ones make it feel that much more real...One question though, one sound I ran across that hasn't been touched in the mods is the machine gun on the british APCs, does anyone know the name of this file so I can fix it myself?

Thanks for the sound mod recommendation, I just installed it and I must say it sounds terrific! I too was disappointed with the sounds in the original, these modded ones make it feel that much more real...One question though, one sound I ran across that hasn't been touched in the mods is the machine gun on the british APCs, does anyone know the name of this file so I can fix it myself?

I don't know it off hand but most of the gun sounds are self-explanatory by their titles so best way would probably be to try process of elimination (unless someone can answer) and check out any wavs that aren't obviously labeled like m4 and what not. It's probably hidden in there somewhere...or is shared with another machine gun. I'll check one of the CD's where I keep my exploded files and see if I can find it.

Mord.

As long as they have the same file names. If you like say, the m4 sound from CMSF and want to use it it CM:A you'd have to rename it to whatever weapon it is you are replacing.

A good amount of CMSF's wavs already work In CM:A because it has some of the same weapons, so Snowball kept the file names the same.

Mord.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you mean the Warrior's coax chain gun? This shares the M240C sound, but sounds a bit different because rate of fire is lower.