MikeyD CMSF T55, T62 MEGA MOD replacments!

I've just now loaded up on Repository something this game's sorely needed for awhile.

T55, T62 Replacement Mega Mod Pack

The mod pack contains accurate replacement skins for all of CMSF's T54, T55, and T62 tanks. These mods are based on the much-improved CM:Afghanistan skins but they're not just copies. They've been color-adjusted, given alternate Syrian markings, and also include new art for ERA-clad vehicles not in the CM:Afghanistan title.

I've also included an alt. hull texture for a true uparmored T62M bow. Unfortunately the game uses T62M hull art as the common default art for all T62s. So this mod should only be used on the rare times a T62M shows up in the game.

T55_62FamilyScreenshot2.jpg

T55_62FamilyScreenshot1.jpg

CorrectedT62Mmodscreenshot.jpg

Are you gonna do the BTRs?

Only applicable BTR is BTR-60 PB of course. I very nearly did the BTR-60 as well as the tanks today but I elected to stop 'having fun' and do some much needed real work instead. I'll eventually get back to 'having fun' again. :)

The mod pack isn't up in Repository yet? I just checked - nope. Hmmm... I guess that'll teach me not to post 20 meg Zipped files to Repository on a Sunday afternoon. I'll check back on it Monday. It should eventually be in repository/CMSF Basegame

Also, should we load these into CMA as well as CMSF?

Loading them into CMA is not adviseable.

They're practically the CMA art anyway, except the CMA art properly color matches the other vehicles in the game.

There's also the small issue of file naming and vehicle types. There's some tank types in CMA not in CMSF and some types in CMSF not in CMA. Load these mods into CMA and you could get tanks half-modded and half not. :)