Blood!

Oh...god...you said the magic word that makes the groggy keepers of the realm pee themselves....Never say "blood"!

Anyway, nope, no way to edit such things...unfortunately. I'd like to see a few more death animations myself...along with a little poof like we have when bullets hit the ground.

Mord.

I really enjoy surveying the battlefield at the end of a battle. I find myself wondering where the buddy aided enemy's casualties were incurred, whether its a blood stain or chalk outline it would make my forensic investigation of the battle more complete. I guess this also ties in with the kill stats, armor penetration details etc etc.

Basically I want CSI:CM! :)

I really enjoy surveying the battlefield at the end of a battle. I find myself wondering where the buddy aided enemy's casualties were incurred, whether its a blood stain or chalk outline it would make my forensic investigation of the battle more complete. I guess this also ties in with the kill stats, armor penetration details etc etc.

Basically I want CSI:CM! :)

csimiamihoratiocainegaf.jpg

*sun glasses on*

When do I leave?...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!....

• 3 weeks later...