The Peng Challenge Thread's Got Talent!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also sober...it has been 24 hours since my last drink...hence, my level of superior CM play will rise to levels previously unimaginable to the red-headed step children I most usually pummle with invariant ease.

Blah-de-Blah. Pity you can't spell as well as you say you can play.

Since you pulled out of our last game when you were losing, I'd say you should send a setup. Of course, if you stay sober long enough to actually send an AK setup, around 2000 points, meeting type battle, then you can truly say you have taken a bumbling step forward, or somefink.

Noba.

Ummm, no ... no, not at all ... unless a deep sigh of resignation counts ...

It's like being told by your oncologist that the big expensive operation to remove most of your gut, followed by long, tedious and stressful weeks of rehabilitation didn't get rid of your cancer after all.

Michael

Not me! I had only one beer last night which counts as basically teetotal for me...I feel so healthy and fresh...so bright eyed and bushy tailed that I may keep this lifestyle choice for some time.

You all thought I was witty, worldly and wise when drunk, hell you got alot to look forward to when i'm sober!

Well he is from South Australia....don't cha know.

Oh yes Mace, after all we know that SOUTH AUSTRALIA is SOOOoooo much farther down the evolutionary trail than where ever the hell it is YOU are from in Australia.

Sheesh, it's like the drunk lying behind the fourth pillar beneath the underpass looking down his snot encrusted mustache at the drunk who passed out beneath the sixth pillar.

Joe

You all thought I was witty, worldly and wise when drunk, hell you got alot to look forward to when i'm sober!

I'm thinking no, we don't. As a matter of fact, the phrase "Looking forward to" when used with the name Stuka really only works when a subject modifier like "leaving, disappearing, being et up by a shark, chased down the street and into the trackless wastes by yet another angry mob, saturated with bloodlust and seeking revenge" is used.

The great thing about that is that after he dug down to the bottom of that hole, we could start filling it in again. With him still at the bottom of course. (I figured that due to the lack of intellectual attainments in these parts, I'd better explain that last point. Dunderheads.)

Michael

I'm so lucky! I've just received an email from General David Petraeus wanting ME to help him with US$10m he has stashed in a box in Iraq that he was saving up for his retirement.

Poor guy...his spelling isn't so good either which is why I guess he's forgotten that Western Union could transfer the money very easily for him.

Still a share of US$10m is not to be sneezed at but just in case this Gen Petraeus is not legit, i'm forwarding all of Joe's personal details to Niger...I mean General Petraeus.

I'm so lucky! I've just received an email from General David Petraeus wanting ME to help him with US$10m he has stashed in a box in Iraq that he was saving up for his retirement.

Poor guy...his spelling isn't so good either which is why I guess he's forgotten that Western Union could transfer the money very easily for him.

Still a share of US$10m is not to be sneezed at but just in case this Gen Petraeus is not legit, i'm forwarding all of Joe's personal details to Niger...I mean General Petraeus.

That won't work, I'm afraid. Everyone knows OFJ has no personality, hence, no personal details.

Noba.

Mace is from [sneer] Victoria [/sneer] which is actually on a latitudional par with [sneer] South Australia [/sneer] so in actuality both Mace and Speedy are sixth pillar drunks...not that theres anything wrong with that.

That reminds me....I've got a beer in the fridge!