The Peng Challenge Thread's Got Talent!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're spending too much time in the bathroom, both mentally and physically.

So, you're moved to take on 'Viajero' as your own little lost lamb then, eh? Willing to spend the necessary time cleaning his teeth, clipping the hair around his bum, making sure no Aussie creeps up behind him to play 'hide the pickle'?

Is there anyone who challenges Dalem for the right to take on the annoying halfwit known as 'Viajero' as squire?

Squire ... SQUIRE? What the hell happened to tradition around here? And this from an Olde One?

If ANYTHING is to happen with this lad, and I frankly doubt that he's got the makings of a CessPooler, then he'll come on as a SERF to the Entire CessPool and will carry his piss bucket with pride ... or at least with a minimum of spillage.

It's my JOB to maintain the sacred Traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread and I'll not be gainsaid ... or forewithed either.

Joe

Of course not. No one expects that of you. After all, you have yet to master the skills required to remove chewing gum from the soles of your carpet slippers. Let alone, learned not to spit your gum on the carpet.

Michael

Hah! I have you now me lad ... I don't wear carpet slippers OR chew gum ... I do have carpet but I prefer to wear thick socks to keep my tootsies warm.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

Joe

When the hell did YOU grow up???

He means, "when the Earth cooled."

Seanachai's been sad ever since the first light crustal elements first floated on the sea of magma covering the young planet.

"Continents accreting? It's been all downhill from there!" Seanachai's been known to shout.

... I don't wear carpet slippers OR chew gum ...

Well no friggin' wonder you haven't learned how to scrape the gum off your carpet slippers. How the hell are you going to learn anything that way, by consulting your ouija board?

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

And who would know that better than you, eh?

Michael

Well no friggin' wonder you haven't learned how to scrape the gum off your carpet slippers. How the hell are you going to learn anything that way, by consulting your ouija board?

And who would know that better than you, eh?

Michael

True, true, my duties as the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread have placed me in many a situation where I had to tease the truth from deception ... I was always up to the task.

Joe

I've always felt that this is a stupid word. Fie on you for using it, and -800 points from Gryffindor.
Oh come now, Gryffindor? He's not even Slytherin quality, they wouldn't have him. No the best the lad could hope for would be Hufflepuff ... here's what the Official Reference work of the Peng Challenge Thread, Wikipedia, has to say on the subject:
... The Head of this house is the Herbology teacher Pomona Sprout, and the house ghost is The Fat Friar ... The Hufflepuff dormitories and common room are located somewhere in the basement.

Certainly that sounds like Michael but it's not a perfect fit by any means, in fact I strongly suspect the sorting hat would eat him rather than assign him to a Hogwarts house.

Joe

Oh come now, Gryffindor? He's not even Slytherin quality, they wouldn't have him. No the best the lad could hope for would be Hufflepuff ... here's what the Official Reference work of the Peng Challenge Thread, Wikipedia, has to say on the subject:

Certainly that sounds like Michael but it's not a perfect fit by any means, in fact I strongly suspect the sorting hat would eat him rather than assign him to a Hogwarts house.

Joe

Sorting hat? I thought he wore a corrective hat.

No, and you should be really thankful.

Oh I am Boo Radley ... I am.

But duty calls ... I'm going out of town again ... to Des Moines again ... again. And that means you must take hold of the reins, put the tiller over and set the trim tabs for level flight so that the Peng Challenge Thread doesn't lose it's way in the absence of your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread ... it may forget what the hell it's riding with all those mixed metaphors but that won't be my problem.

Once again it'll be up to you, as the duly appointed Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread, to protect, preserve and defend the Sacred Traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread and, among other things, ensure that Seanachai doesn't start making Olde Ones out of SSNs ... there's no telling what he will do when he's in his cups ... and really, when isn't he.

That you will disappoint me is a given ... I only hope that I won't be TOO disappointed.

Joe

Once again it'll be up to you, as the duly appointed Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread, to protect, preserve and defend the Sacred Traditions of the Peng Challenge Thread...

Oh goodie. I just got a new box of matches and I'm dying to burn something down.

Michael.