whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the PENG CHALLENGE of outrageous fortune

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Bangkok business lounge now, had a Bloody Mary for breakfast but had to wait until on the plane! Stoopid Ramadan!

Then some New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc's etc etc...now tucking into the complimentary Singha beers before continuing the journey onto Oddstralia!! Woot!

before I forget...you all suck!

Hugs

Can't sleep.

Hate you all.

Mostly OGSF though - he owes me a setup.

Boo, though fortified with tanks that don't miss, continues to writhe in the grip of my superior play. He made smoke and has charged my main position on the big flag, but there were bullets.

Sounds like the kind of back alley proposition one hears a lot of in Bangkok.

Michael

I can see you needed to post that confession! On a public forum, and all. Your conscience finally reared it's ugly head, within your ugly head, obviously.

No doubt your name is whispered with fear in those same sordid back alleys... "Look out, that crazy wizened Old American is back and he wants his usual deal..."

You might get cheap deals in the back alleys but the airlines must love you.

Noba.

... yes, one can imagine the humid, Bangkok night rent assunder with Emrys squeals, "Blimey, I'm in rapture, fetch me the rubber Gnome", as the locals giggle and quickly leaf through the Emrys-supplied picture dictionary, "no, wait, you won't have one of those, damn it, just bring to me a hippopotamus or whatever SE Asian equivalent you may have to hand, I am a Lion...grrrrr.... grrrrr.... grrrr"

One night in Bangkok makes the Emrys fumble

with the headpiece of his lion suit

One night in Bangkok makes the hookers tumble

as they flee and on their whistles toot

"I only wish he got his kicks above the waistline!" one was heard to sob.

And that's our Emrys - the only guy on the planet who can scare a Bangkok whore.

Not in Bangkok, not sending turns, still hating you all...

So what time zone and gutter location is your alcohol stupified presence permeating at this moment. We need to verify the validity of any comments you make with a correlated beer-o'clock to make any sense of same ramblings.

Noba.