Is there a mod to turn off the godawful rock music in loading?

1. Shut the speakers during loading
  2. Use headsets and remove them temporarily
  3. Get a keyboard with volume control and a mute button.
  4. Plug your ears and shout "I'M NOT LISTENING, I'M NOT LISTENING" :D

Personally, I prefer a combination of #2 and #3 . Number 4 is reserved exclusively for the ex-wife.

well yes... you can mod the sound file for that and you can mod it to be nothing or different music.

I take it you're not a "power user" so I'll get back to you with a quick fix. In the mean time kick your computer while flapping your arms like a chicken and screaming. It's been known to correct the issue. :D

I've been meaning to upload the loading screen music I use. So I just did, might take a day or two to be reviewed. It's a great little jam from Tom Rothrock called "Rollin Crumblin". You might recognize it from the movie Collateral. Check it out here:

I also edited my Red Dawn intro music upload as well. I cut out the first several seconds since it was too quiet and took longer to get to the meat of the music. I think they go well together, Red Dawn is the war/military intro to set the mood. Then picks up the pace next with the loading screen jam.

• 2 weeks later...