List of Campaigns

I wanted to make a list of Campaigns available for the game so far. Please post if I am missing something, and I would be interested in listing any works in progress as well.

Base Game:

Task Force Thunder

Task Force Narwick

In Search of a Ghost

Crossroads Trilogy

Husan al Din- Red vs Red

Marines:

Semper Fi Syria

El Derjine

Forging Steel

British Forces:

Highland Games

If you are patched is it necessary to load the Marines Semper Fi corrected campaign from the Repository?

Where can I get the campaigns?

Besides the one campaign one receives when they purchase the base game and one for each module, most of the campaigns listed here can be found in the Repository here on Battlefront's websire. Others, as well as mods and stand alone scenarios, can be found at Green as Jade's website. Go to Community from the homepage, then Links, then Mods and you will find the link to Green as Jade's site.

What, nobody mentioned anything by the community's most prolific campaign designer, FMB? :D

He's made at least three:

From Dawn to the Setting Sun - Marines

Operation Hangman -Marines

Tip of the Spear - Marines (he obviously likes Marines :D)

And they're quite small in scope which is refreshing.

Base Game:

Task force Panther (might need marines actually but it's army inf)

British Forces:

Warriors in the sand

It would be great if some one did a campaign using the US IBCT from the British Module. Maybe Task Force Panther could be redone using it.

Thanks. I'm having so much fun with this game, and the add ons are great. I hope to upgrade to the Marine and British mods very soon.

Do it ASAP.

Ive owned the Marine module for awhile which is great. I just purchased the British module and it adds a whole new level to the game. Honestly it plays totally differentl and has a personaltiy of its own. I can't recommend it highly enough.

It would be great if some one did a campaign using the US IBCT from the British Module. Maybe Task Force Panther could be redone using it.

I haven't seen any scenarios that have the US IBCT in. Well not to my knowledge anyway. I'd like to try them out as they are in the game and I want to experience everything the game has to offer.

When NATO comes out I am going to make a new version of Task Force Panther, using the IBCT and all the other goodies that the new modules have brought.

As it is, I'm too busy making scenarios for the NATO module to work on it. ;)

What, nobody mentioned anything by the community's most prolific campaign designer, FMB? :D

He's made at least three:

From Dawn to the Setting Sun - Marines

Operation Hangman -Marines

Tip of the Spear - Marines (he obviously likes Marines :D)

And they're quite small in scope which is refreshing.

Heh, I do like Marines. :D Although Operation Hangman only requires them since they are used to simulate US Army SOCOM rather than actual Marines.

Thanks for the shout-out, PT; I don't go on the outer boards nearly as much as I should. Since we're talking IBCT units, the one campaign of mine that PT missed is Cobra's Strike, which is entirely IBCT units (although it's just a platoon, so it doesn't really have a whole lot of uniquely IBCT things).

I haven't seen any scenarios that have the US IBCT in. Well not to my knowledge anyway. I'd like to try them out as they are in the game and I want to experience everything the game has to offer.

I believe there are a couple of scens using elements from the IBCT in "Highland Games"

• 4 months later...

Hi

Anyone know if base game campaigns TF Panther, Hasrabit & Perdition are suitable for v1.21 and still available. Where can I get them? Tried the repository & CM Mods Warehouse but no luck.

Also are Ghost, Crossroads and Narwick OK with v1.21 (I understand a lot of user-made scenarios and campaigns had to be re-done for later patches).

Thanks

• 1 year later...
When NATO comes out I am going to make a new version of Task Force Panther, using the IBCT and all the other goodies that the new modules have brought.

As it is, I'm too busy making scenarios for the NATO module to work on it. ;)

I'm hoping Normal Dude sees this. I know it's been well over a year since he posted this but I wonder if he might still consider doing it especially now since the CMBN:CW Module is out and he might be in a lull. Unless of course he too is working on "Important stuff" :)

I'm hoping Normal Dude sees this. I know it's been well over a year since he posted this but I wonder if he might still consider doing it especially now since the CMBN:CW Module is out and he might be in a lull. Unless of course he too is working on "Important stuff" :)

I had meant to. I really did. Unfortunately, it probably won't ever happen as I am kept pretty busy with "important stuff". ;)