So . . . hows Normandy coming?

Off to Netflix to put that in my queue. It's been WAY too long since I last saw it.

As for not releasing stuff... Cobra is coming up, so maybe by then we'll try and wow you with something :)

Steve

So he's a fan of Sly's Cobra movie, who cares.

b70-1505

The new way units are purchased, along with the new Rarity system, should allow for realistic balances of Short 75s and long 76s without external gentlemen's rules. At least the system, depending on settings, purchases things in realistic proportions. Depending on the settings the players can, of course, override this. So perhaps some settings, if agreed to, may require a separate "I promise not to mess with what I'm given" gentlemen's agreement.

Steve

Afghan announced,,,, + 30 days = possible release if stars or aligned.

Nato Announced.... + 30 days = possible release if planets aligned.

Normandy announced... + 30 days = possible release if Beta testers, Battlefront staff, Steve and Charles say "The time to Go is now!," pounding their fist in unison on the conference table!

The new way units are purchased, along with the new Rarity system, should allow for realistic balances of Short 75s and long 76s without external gentlemen's rules. At least the system, depending on settings, purchases things in realistic proportions. Depending on the settings the players can, of course, override this. So perhaps some settings, if agreed to, may require a separate "I promise not to mess with what I'm given" gentlemen's agreement.

Steve

Fair enough and thanks for the reply Steve. Actually, the new QB purchase system for Normany sounds very, very cool. I especially like being able to add into the command structure support elements - ie. adding a heavy 50 cal from Dog company directly to a defensive platoon.

Steve, will the QB map system work the same as it is in CM:SF?