British Light Infantry Batallion

I would say that kind of TOEs at a glance are very useful for designing scenarios

Right on! Thats exactly why I made a bunch of these. And mainly British and Syrian forces because I feel that they are more balanced PBEM-wise and PBEM is more or less all I play these days.

Thanks and spasiba for the nice feedback. I'll post the rest of the Syrian and British TOE when I sober up... :)

Question abaut AT - strength at "easy" and "soft" troops in the British army

Syrian have BRDM-2 AT-3/AT-5 in the strengthening

US Army have Hammers TOW-2 and Stryker TOW-2 in its TOE

That British - except Javelin on WIMIK have

anyone powerful mobile AT-reservs?

No, Alek. British Light Infantry currently fields the Javelin for its AT purposes - and it's pretty good at it, I would say. In fact, the Javelin is replacing the older MILAN and Swingfire systems in the British Army since 2005. For ranges greater than 2000-2500 m., they rely on the heavier forces' Challenger 2 MBT or they may call for air support from the attack helicopters and the RAF aircrafts.

• 3 weeks later...
Unless I'm mistaken as far as I'm aware there is no Light Infantry Battalion in existence in the British Army right now. 'The Rifles' are now the premier Infantry replacement, my father served with the 'The Light Infantry' in fact.:)

Skellen,

How are you defining Light Infantry?

Yup.

There are three types of infantry battalions in CM:SF:

Light

Mechanised

Armoured

In real life, you also have:

Parachute

Royal Marines

Air Assault (although this is very similar to light infantry in terms of organisation and equipment)

For regiment names, you have Guards, Fusiliers, Rifles, various regional units and the Paras.