Low walls, Deployed MGs and the Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W00T!! End of the working week for me, taking tomorrow off for a well earned long weekend in Dubai...sucks to be you lot! Especially sucky to be Emry's what with the whole no teeth thing and all....

Why don't you make a name for yourself and be the first suicide from the Burj Khalifa....

Noba.

-6F this morning.

Not much, but the best we could do for Shaw.

It was more than sufficient thank you ... a nice brisk walk to the office followed immediately by further brisk shivering and stomping of feet to get the feeling back.

And I didn't get you anything ...

Joe

It was more than sufficient thank you ... a nice brisk walk to the office followed immediately by further brisk shivering and stomping of feet to get the feeling back.

Joe

Brisk walks are good. Running is even better. It adds to the wind chill factor.

Joe

No prob, just knowing you were cold was enough.

Good. Let's keep it that way.

Michael

OK .. I had no idea it was so over the top. thought was funny, specially if you will care to track where it did came from.

don't wish to troll here , as I do respect you guys.. hate to be such a drama queen , but it feels a bit awkward. not sure why this hostility from you , but if you feel is deserved and you were offended I apologize.

thereby bye and thank you for all this years... and occasional bits of rotten fish

I would remind everyone that Konrad has been and is sent to Coventry long ago ... for obvious reasons.

Joe

Joe are you sure about that? I don't remember Konrad being sent to Coventry. I thought he was always welcome here. Maybe I missed something.

I was looking through my Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread conference notes from that week and in between the talented drawings of Joe being bombed, strafed and machine gunned by some really artistically rendered tanks and P-51s, I have notes that say, "STFU!!1111!11 and "Sum up! For the love of GAWD, just sum up!!11!", then a drawing of Joe being chased by a T-Rex and a short poem comparing Joe to Sauron.

There's also a drawing of a man with his head tilted back and a stream of Z's coming out of his mouth, to depict snoring, I suppose. And in big, blocky letters the phrase DIE, JOE! DIE!! which I think is German for "The Joe The."

Some more STFU's and a few scatological references.

Then off to the side, there's something that says, "Lenak. sent to Co...", but the rest is obscured by a coffee stain.