Low walls, Deployed MGs and the Peng Challenge Thread

I've never been beaten by OGSF...

Joe

*splutter* Wha'?!!!? Ah hae a vurrry clear recollaicshun o' vaporisin' ye Russian fodder ain three turrrns o' a 300 point QB!! Yoo attacked up a short narrow map wi' mah Adolph's entrenched a' tha top. A small hut tae ye right flank. Ye laddies stood oop, an' mah laddies shot tha bejabberwockies oot o' thaim.

Boot ye main point as made... unlike ain tha' encoonter, Boo As thas tha way tae the front? Radley had room tae manhoover. Which hae did...straight aintae mah copious minefields!!!

Q: Wha' di ye call a Valentine wi' ats tracks blown off?

A: Part of Boo's attackin' force!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Due to your spoiler, I guess I won't have to even bother opening the last turn, will I, Angus?

Why? Did you think you were going to turn things around on the last turn? With a brave crew charge? Have you been taking gamey lessons from Milton Bradley?

Q. Wha' di' ye call seven one-man bren carrier crews standin' aboot near a flag?

A. Tha other parrrt o' Boo's attackin' force!

No. I do not like this one. it displeases me.

In other news, Noba's new rig uses Windows 7 (Motto: Now with less suckiness!) and apparently, he can't see the type on the final stats page.

So I have to tell him about how, when his back was turned at the VERY LAST SECOND OF THE GAME my stalwart jack-booted thugs ROSE UP from where they were hiding under the sand and completely overwhelmed his relatively untouched and unhurt platoon of Grants and his well hidden until 3 turns from the end armored cars and his company's worth of men who likewise only showed up occasionally as Infantry? designations, but IT AVAILED HIM NOUGHT!!!

And I murdalized the bum.

He wants me to send him a screen capture. Yeah. Like that's going to happen.

And you neglected to mention that one tank of yours was a Tiger....

My God but you bitch whinge and moan over nothing. That so called opponent of yours Set Me Up. His Germans are defending on a small map, reverse slope, bugger all cover and then has the gaul (I like that) to buy THREE TIGERS... calmly sitting on a small hill at the back of the map.

There are numerous brown stains in the bottom of the three Shermans of mine that survive. There are red stains in the other one.

Loser.

Noba.

No. I do not like this one. it displeases me.

In other news, Noba's new rig uses Windows 7 (Motto: Now with less suckiness!) and apparently, he can't see the type on the final stats page.

So I have to tell him about how, when his back was turned at the VERY LAST SECOND OF THE GAME my stalwart jack-booted thugs ROSE UP from where they were hiding under the sand and completely overwhelmed his relatively untouched and unhurt platoon of Grants and his well hidden until 3 turns from the end armored cars and his company's worth of men who likewise only showed up occasionally as Infantry? designations, but IT AVAILED HIM NOUGHT!!!

And I murdalized the bum.

He wants me to send him a screen capture. Yeah. Like that's going to happen.

Ah, but we had fun, bouncing AP shot off each others tanks at 1000 yards. Your tanks ran out of AP... then mine wandered the battlefield as they wished, machine-gunning all and sundry squishies of yours. Made a few surrender as well. Much more fun than camping on flags and digging your own graves.

Noba.

Ah, but we had fun, bouncing AP shot off each others tanks at 1000 yards. Your tanks ran out of AP... then mine wandered the battlefield as they wished, machine-gunning all and sundry squishies of yours. Made a few surrender as well. Much more fun than camping on flags and digging your own graves.

Noba.

You may not have noticed (Being, as you are, a roight thickie), but the one's who surrendered had their fingers crossed and as soon as your Grants lumbered off, they took it back so you didn't get any points.

That so called opponent of yours Set Me Up.

Loser Noba.

Oh, hey everybody... someone set Noba up! Yeah! Believe it or not! Mark your calendars because somebody set Noba up!

You might also want to mark your calendars if the sun rose in the east and if you found water to be "wet". Check and make sure fire is hot today, too.

As night falls again on a perfect day, I notice the moon has arisen from behind the trees... and it looks disturbingly like Boo Radley's head. Bloated and pale with what looks a lot like bruises, along with a big chunk out of one side....

Noba.

As night falls again on a perfect day, I notice the moon has arisen from behind the trees... and it looks disturbingly like Boo Radley's head. Bloated and pale with what looks a lot like bruises, along with a big chunk out of one side....

Noba.

Apparently you did not hear the announcement saying, "Do not take the brown acid..."

Ah, ta' hell withit. Almost able to breathe again, without coughing. I've taken up playing CM again. I'm looking at you, Boo! May take up a game with Dalem, and Berli. Maybe me buddy Kerch, that none of you lot know except Lars.

Fer now, I'm listening to Capercaillie and wondering about the world.

Remember when you'd lived for years in hopes of playing a game like Combat Mission? Ever had that moment again since CMAK?

This, in fact, explains much about you. Only an Olde One could enjoy the abominations known as "Brussel Sprouts".

Blech.

Steve

My buddy Bob (Big Orange Sheep!), told me a story about his dad, who was a bomber crew member in WWII. Seems they were stationed in Britain, flying missions against Germany, and the local area was famous for their brussel sprouts. They got served them with every meal, and they hated them.

So, after one of their missions, they came in hurt, engines failing, and they ended up doing a belly landing in a brussel sprouts field near their airstrip, and messed it up good, but they all walked away from the landing.

And they all got citations and medals for that mission, but they were told on the sly that the real reason was that they destroyed so many brussel sprouts.

Of such things is history made.

I've taken up playing CM again. I'm looking at you, Boo!

And it seems like only yesterday when you sent me a turn. No wait... (Checks calendar... 11 months and 14 days EXACTLY!

You sure you don't want to go a full year between turns? You don't want to rush into anything now.

Ah, ta' hell withit. Almost able to breathe again, without coughing. I've taken up playing CM again. I'm looking at you, Boo! May take up a game with Dalem, and Berli. Maybe me buddy Kerch, that none of you lot know except Lars.

Fer now, I'm listening to Capercaillie and wondering about the world.

Remember when you'd lived for years in hopes of playing a game like Combat Mission? Ever had that moment again since CMAK?

Yep, having that moment while destroying shermans while designing new evilness with Combat Mission:Normandy [name pending]. Glad you asked...

Rune

Yep, having that moment while destroying shermans while designing new evilness with Combat Mission:Normandy [name pending]. Glad you asked...

Rune

YOU'RE designing scenarios for the Normandy game???

Swell. So, do the Germans win this time around?