Michael Dorosh

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?p=939538#post939538

The post that did it, not that it contains any info, and the explanation by Steve directly below.

Not sure if it's helpful to go in to all the detail but if Steve warns you to behave, you behave or get helped towards the exit. Dorosh chose the exit, and good riddance in my opinion.

May I ask why someone who has newly registered asks after someone long gone like Dorosh?

Juno Beach... it appears you already have an account here on this Forum (this latest thread all but confirms it). I will give you the benefit of the doubt, for now, that there is a legitimate reason for creating a new identity. However, you need to tell me what your old account was so I can disable it. Failure to do so will cause me to remove the benefit of the doubt and act accordingly. We do not tolerate multiple simultaneous accounts, so please private message me (through this Fourm) with your old username so that I can lock it down. Your current account will not be touched.

As for Dorosh... he wanted to leave this Forum but apparently couldn't bring himself to do it voluntarily. So like "death by cop" he forced me to pull the trigger on him. The specific reason for his banishment was yet another cyber stalking of a Forum member after repeated warnings on and off this Forum that he wasn't going to get any more second chances. He knew exactly what was going to happen when he posted, yet he did it anyway. Not that he was likely to be around much longer anyway, since at the same time he was under a "last straw" warning for violating our rules against Trolling and Sniping.

After his banishment he used multiple alternative accounts to "duck the ban" and he had existing duplicate accounts BEFORE he was banned (which is grounds for instant banishment all on its own). One account he had used to support his own argument in a thread (which is why we don't allow multiple accounts!) and another account he used to SPAM the Forum with almost 1000 posts (mostly in the General Discussion area). I had to ban him a couple of times in rapid succession. For someone that clearly wanted to be banned, he sure tried hard to get back here after.

Steve

[quote name='Elmar

May I ask why someone who has newly registered asks after someone long gone like Dorosh?[/quote']

I was wondering the same, Juno has been complaining about no landing craft or parachute animations in CM:N so why a sudden interest in a long gone member.

BTW, how do BFC know you've got more than one account?

May I ask why someone who has newly registered asks after someone long gone like Dorosh?

He mentioned being around when Dorosh was still here. That would mean that he at least was lurking several years ago.

He might have been away for a while and forgotten his original handle and/or password. Which may be why Steve is giving him the benefit of the doubt at the moment.

Michael