Who Goes with Fergus, Then, to the Peng Challenge Thread?

Seanachai

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're attracted by the smell. And the obvious display of chips - we like comparing chips. We understand very well how an inferiority complex works, so to see a crowd (make that a shower) like this having a real go at it but failing, well, we just have to get in and lend a hand.

Not that any of YOU lot can appreciate this, but today marks the 20th anniversary of the day the dear sweet Lady Rose agreed to be my wife.

Yes, 20 years in which any of her failed attempts to have me killed or committed have been so subtle as to have escaped my detection.

But, there's always tomorrow.

Not that any of YOU lot can appreciate this, but today marks the 20th anniversary of the day the dear sweet Lady Rose agreed to be my wife.

Yes, 20 years in which any of her failed attempts to have me killed or committed have been so subtle as to have escaped my detection.

Well yes, but then you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you ... so the attempts needn't have been too subtle.

In fact I suspect it's more the dumb luck of the truly stupid that's kept you alive this long.

Joe

To annoy, bedevil, and drive insane the likes of you. Now totter off to your playpen and leave the grownups alone. We have important matters to discuss...like how many lice can coexist on a square inch of Joe Shaw's filthy hide.

Michael

Is this a contest, like guessing how many jelly beans are in a jar?

I bet there are fifty lice on a square inch of Joe Shaw's ummm filthy hide.

If Ah wuz Australian, ainstead o' bein' brilliantly Scottish, today wuid bae mah last day as an Aussie. Fer tomorrow Ah will become a Yank. Which as feckin' strange coz Ah were born ain England.

Still trying to hide from Interpol, I see.

In which category should we place you.

POM ?

Paper Aussie ?

Faux Scot ?

Faux Yank ?

All round Pillock ?

Noba.

If Ah wuz Australian, ainstead o' bein' brilliantly Scottish, today wuid bae mah last day as an Aussie. Fer tomorrow Ah will become a Yank. Which as feckin' strange coz Ah were born ain England.

To help celebrate your status as a new US citizen, let me be the first to welcome you to your share of the national debt.

Your standards are obviously basement already. Of course, our standards

just rose back to their pre-eminent position. It's a win both ways really.

Noba.

Like I would trust your judgment in ANYTHING, you gamey TRP using, pinner-downer of pixeltruppen trapped in wide open fields of fire!

Just you wait, Sparky!

Just.

You.

Wait.

My Gawd ... talk about your open border policies ... where the hell is that wall when we need it. And yes I know he probably flew in ... I'm talking about a BIG wall, spare no expense.

Joe

My belated condolences to that poor woman and her endless suffering. In honor of her pain, I will not be sending you a turn anytime soon.

That is all.

The only position you occupy with any regularity is legs spread, hands against the wall.

Michael

There's no need to display your fetish to all and sundry, Michael. After all, your parole officer officer is still keeping tabs on your posting habits and will likely take a dim view of any regression to your overt masochistic past.

Noba.