Wha widnae oop an' rally a' tha new Peng Challenge thraid?!

OGSF

Hey cavscout...good to have you back....wait, is it? I'll have to see what the rest of the idjits think before I commit myself.

Hey Nidan, glad to see you are, as always, still an independent thinker and trend setter. Watch out Stoat doesn't stop suddenly, don't want you to suffocate....

Seriously though, how have you been? I still have that PDF of the "Welcome To Vietnam" pamphlet you sent me.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wha messages, ye festerin' festerer? Yoo check your messages, mon! (Facebook)

Yes, well this could go on for a while couldn't it lads ... OGSF is continually checking his mailbox ... the one in front of his house, while Boo Radley is pouring more water on his tin can and string ISP line to boost the download speed.

Joe

Wha's mah setoop, ye bastarrrrd!!

I haven't sent it because I'm at work, you vacuum-headed, Goring's-fashion-sense emulater!

As a consolation gift, how about if I send you something I've just invented. It's designed specifically for people like you. It's a smoke alarm with a snooze button.

Use it in good health, Jimmy!

Hey Peng! I was out reffing my second game of the new season the past Saturday, and it was a U-8 affair with a kid who really didn't want to be wearing his shorts. I hate doing U-8 to begin with, for many reasons, but on Saturday I had to shepherd a 14 year old girl who was wearing the black for the first time ever, and the none of the 6 coaches between the two teams had ever coached before, and probably had never seen a game with a round ball before. I had loads of fun, but one of the coaches bore an uncanny resemblance to the picture my imagination has formed of what a Peng looks like. The guy was in his forties, had an unkempt moustache, was missing a couple of teeth, and kept a can of chew in his back pocket, though he refrained from taking a dip with the kids around. He had no comprehension of the sport, let alone the current game situation, and his team would have been better coached had they watched Air Bud 6:Yes, They Actually Made an Air Bud About Soccer prior to their 11:15 kickoff. While I was shaving 7 minutes off a game that is only 40 minutes long I had the other 33 minutes to talk with parents on the sideline and consider my purpose in this life. It made me curious to know if you're still coaching or if Thing 1 and Thing 2 are still playing round-ball.

You're just never happy are you, you get a setup and all you can do is whine for something else.

Joe

Wha's tha' Joe? Ye've fallen doon an' ye cannae git oop? Ye depends hae burrrst agin? Hailp mae tae hailp yoo, Joe.... pu' ye teeth back in an' tell mae agin. As ye porridge tae hot fer ye? Are ye caught ain ye zipper agin? Wha' as at Joe? Eh?

Somebody send Stuka a bottle of champagne with Allah's picture on it.

And I can see him dancing down the street, holding the bottle over his head, screaming, "RAMA-DAMANA-DING-DONG!"

But oddly, I don't see him for long because of the obscuring cloud of dust after the massive pile-on.

Wha's tha' Joe? Ye've fallen doon an' ye cannae git oop? Ye depends hae burrrst agin? Hailp mae tae hailp yoo, Joe.... pu' ye teeth back in an' tell mae agin. As ye porridge tae hot fer ye? Are ye caught ain ye zipper agin? Wha' as at Joe? Eh?

This post made me laugh!