British speak American?

Jaws

Ah!! So that's Mr. Bean's first name. Cool, always been curious about that:D

If you need a Yorkshire accent, I'm your man. I live in the same city your non-Atkinson Mr. Bean came from. Some excerpts from my Bean-like repertoire:

"Watch for the damned frogs, 'arper!"

"Yer basterd."

"So we meet again, mister Bond."

"Yer basterd."

(Guess the film/TV programmes that contain those... err... lines)

M1 TankCommander, have you ever met any guys like that? :)

dude in my unit was from Poland, another was Scottish (good soccer player too)

On the topic of voices, one of the best mods I've downloaded is the ambient US army radio chatter and the radio chatter coming from vehicles. Obviously doesn't sound quite right when playing as red, but adds so much atmosphere when playing blue. Could BFC add something similar to Normandy? Would need a separate sound file for the Americans and Germans.

the thing is, every modern US vehicle has at least one radio, most have 2 radios.

So that constant chatter of radios you hear in the mod is a real defining memory for current vets. (one reason I worked to make it realistic yet annoying too.)

Do WW2 vets associate radio static or chatter with their experience? Would love to know.