When will we be getting a CMx2 WW2 section?

I see there is a bit of interest in the upcoming CMx2 WW era games proposed and they are now overlapping the CMSF threads in the CMSF section.

When will there be a new section for discussion of the new game? I think it would be very much welcomed here.

Cheers!

Leto

We like having a period of overlap during transition times because it's easier to manage discussions in one location than it is two. However, in this case I'm only delaying the inevitable because unlike CMx1 we aren't "abandoning" CM:SF when we start up the WW2 discussion. Meaning, when we started up CMBB that meant CMBO wasn't actively supported, when we started up CMAK it meant CMBB wasn't actively supported. But now... we'll have a Modern and a WW2 series going at all times for as long as we can see ahead (roughly 5 years). So I guess I have to start getting used to two actively supported Forums concurrently!

That time isn't now, yet ;) There's no problem with discussing the WW2 stuff here when it comes up, but until we start making more things public there isn't much to discuss about WW2. When we feel ready to reveal some critical things, like the name of the game :D, we'll get the WW2 Forum started up.

Steve

That time isn't now, yet ;) There's no problem with discussing the WW2 stuff here when it comes up, but until we start making more things public there isn't much to discuss about WW2. When we feel ready to reveal some critical things, like the name of the game :D, we'll get the WW2 Forum started up.

Steve

Do I read into this that it may be some time before a CMx2:Normandy like game will be released, like in bleep bleep bleep time frame :rolleyes:

HistWar may be out soon :D

The critical thing for me in the new CMx2 Normandy game will be if we hear the background birds again as they were in CMBO. Especially that rather loud, long bird warble. I have heard that bird call since moving to the east coast but I had never heard that bird call before when I was living on the west coast.