When is Paradox version patch 1.11 due

Yeah, sorry about the bad timing guys. We really wanted this thing out LAST week, but there were a couple of bugs that needed to be hunted down and squashed before kicking it out the door. Since Paradox is in Europe, and Europeans take their holidays VERY seriously, it will probably be sometime next week before the patches are up. Unfortunately, there isn't anything we can do on our end to make it go any quicker.

Keep in mind that what Slug88 is reminding everybody about is that anybody with a Marines Module can patch the main game using our patch, regardless of what version they are using.

Steve

This does sound like as good an excuse as any for you to finally get off the fence and pick up the Marine module as a holiday gift for yourself. You've got to admit nobody's posted "Waaa - Marine module plays just like Army!" Everybody's who's bought is appears to be happy they did. :D

Damn right. If you're still playing CMSF, then obviously you must enjoy it. Well, if you like CMSF, you'll love Marines.

I bought CMSF from Gamersgate and it really sucked having to wait 2-3+ extra days for patches. If you buy the Marines module, you'll never have to experience this frustration again. If THAT ALONE wasn't reason enough for buying the module, you'll also be able to play all the new stuff that's out, or coming out soon, with USMC content.

This does sound like as good an excuse as any for you to finally get off the fence and pick up the Marine module as a holiday gift for yourself. You've got to admit nobody's posted "Waaa - Marine module plays just like Army!" Everybody's who's bought is appears to be happy they did. :D

Yes, finally I like CMSF! Patch 1.11+Marines is for me version 1.00...now I can start beginning to play seriously:D.

Out of curiosity I took a troll over to the Paradox site. They've had no company announcements on any topic within the last 30 days. CMSF is buried deep deep down in the "Older Third Party Titles" thread. I get the feeling that supporting the CMSF community with free upgrade patches is not on the very top of their agenda.

Out of curiosity I took a troll over to the Paradox site. They've had no company announcements on any topic within the last 30 days. CMSF is buried deep deep down in the "Older Third Party Titles" thread. I get the feeling that supporting the CMSF community with free upgrade patches is not on the very top of their agenda.

Did the same; but forund they released a dev diary on HoI 3 yesterday. However, looks like the CMSF section may as well not be there as far as activity, especially paradox, goes.

We have some motion now, as Paradox people trickle back from taking off for the Holidays. Unfortunately, they use their own copy protection and there's not a thing we can do on our own.

So when will it be available? We haven't got a date out of them yet, but now that they are working again it shouldn't be too long now.

Steve