How far is 1.10 out?

Taki

Just a small observation... I played a scenario that I did for 1.07 in 1.10, and it seems the AI does a much better job now. Got my ass whipped in my own scenario using my "normal" tactics... When you do a scenario, you play it so many times that you always win - but not this time with 1.10 :) It moved the units a lot faster/more efficient so the advancing AI was right up to it's destinations a lot faster. I may just be coincidence but still - I like it!

The new feature that shows the underlying actionspot when issuing a move command to an infantry unit is just brilliant. Instead of getting upset that the infantry does not go exactly where you thought they would go - it show the "truth" - that you order them to an area and not a point. For me, this does a lot for immersion, even thought we knew there was a grid before, we did not really know how it looked...

/Mazex