Impossible to get patches anymore?

I would suggest checking all the needed patches before jumping on this guy. 1.01 CMBB requires a 3rd party site, 2 of which no longer work. CMAK is the only one you can patch completely. In fact, I didn't know 1.03 CMAK was all-inclusive.

This same topic comes up at least a couple times a year.

What about d/loading from this site?

Top of the page

"Support"

"Patches"

scroll down to what you need ...

Doesn't that work ...?

Uh, have you tried this? I downloaded the patches last week and the BFC patch links take you to the File Planet site where you have to register to download. I think if BFC is still selling the game, they should still host the patches. I don't like having to go register with some third party site.

76mm

No not tried it - I got my patches d/loaded years ago.

But, for each CMBB patch listed on the "patches" page, the first download site listed is "Battlefront.com server".

When I click, I get the download window opening that shows the source as "ftp.battlefront.com".

Not followed through, as I don't need to ...

... but you seem to be suggesting that if I do, I get redirected to a 3rd party site (the ones that are listed below as optional download locations?

Does anyone have a source for CMBB 1.01 CDV version (European) patch? Google no help so far and only 1.02, 1.03 available on File Front.

Just checked filefront. They have all three patches listed, so how come you say they don´t have it?

cheers

The three patches listed from my FileFront link are for the US version. They apparently only have 1.02 and 1.03 for the Euro version. They do have all versions at the site Matt posted. Here you go, CMBB Euro 1.01. Weird, the link does take you to a FileFront 1.01 patch which does appear to be the Euro version since it is 64mb and the US version is 25mb. I guess its listed incorrectly on the site. But the German link is a direct download link, either way your set. ;)