Battlefront can you tell us about the T-90 in Marines?

T90 wouldn't really be worth the considerable effort to include it if it was just one of those upgraded T72s all over again. Expect a tough competitor. Actually that's an idea. Doing a Redo-on-Red T90s vs upgraded T72s! That would be a good way to discern the differences. I don't think anyone's tried that yet. :)

To my knowledge none of the countries using the T-90/A/S currently use Arena on the tank. I am not even certain if it has been demonstrated on the T-90. I am guessing they will probably have the Shorta system, although it is not very effective against newer anti-tank missiles.

Looking for a few good fights between them and my M1A2 SEPs.

Flanker15,

There's some great tech info on the T-90S in the Monkey Model Thread, specifically in the Pakistani T-90S deal and Arjun vs. T-90S portions. Regret to inform you, though, that a T-90S IS a T-72 derivative. After the disastrous showing in OIF, though, of the T-72 and Lion of Babylon, the Russians decided, for PR reasons (wanted to still be able to export tanks) to rename the radically upgraded beast.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=83195

Regards,

John Kettler