Which graphics cards work with both CMSF and CMBB

So it looks like the DirectX 9 cards ATI 9800 and lower and NVIDIA 7950 and lower runs both games. Only one DirectX 10 card to date an 8500 probably on XP?

I have got a ATI 9700XT Pro on my old machine but not enough RAM to run CMSF. The new machine is being built with 2GB RAM and a NVIDIA 7900GT card, so looks like this will work fine.

I would be interested to hear of any new cards NVIDIA 8000 or ATI 2000 or 3000 cards that run all CM titles. My ATI HD2600XT did not run CMBB successfully.

cheers

Nvidia Geforce 8600GTM (m is for laptop i think) with Vista does NOT work with CM1. Also, since 1.06 i have had performance issues with CMSF too; low FPS, crashes, etc. Even with XP SP2 compatibility on.

For the love of god, i implore all of you to avoid vista like the plague. Nothing but compatibility issues since day one for me.