Are there still anyone who hasn't recieved their shipped copy?

Gian

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell, I live in greece on an island and I got my copy today (ordered when I heard they're shipping).

And I should be the last person on earth to get the item. Well mebbe mainland asia could proove slower.

lol, the cheeky buggers put $5.00 value on the customs declaration XD

Seems like there must be a hold-up in the system somewhere with the copies shipped to Ireland.

I still haven't received mine (UK) and it seems like nobody in the EU has so far (other than Greece - and it sounds like Nonickch's copy wasn't sent via Ireland as it had a customs declaration on it). Although, I seem to remember Moon posted recently that his copy had arrived in Germany?

Has anyone who received the game (outside the EU) actually had to pay customs fees/taxes on their copy? Wouldn't think so with a value of $5 marked. (This is probably OK from a legal point of view, as you're really paying for the game license - $5 is just the nominal value of the DVD and manual)

Yup, just got my personal copies today with regular mail. We'seen before how a carrier can literally choke when a lot of units are sent simultaneously. Don't ask me why. Having said that, I'll check with the Irish warehouse asap as well to make sure that there are no unexpected delays.

Martin

Hi Guys - new on this forum. I am in Scotland and have not received my copy as yet :-(

Fortunately I bought the download also so at least I have been able to play. For a game that came out around a month ago and no delivery yet of the 'hard' copy I think that is pretty 'sssllloooooowwwwww'.

Anyway congrats to all as it is a great game.

All the best