Are there still anyone who hasn't recieved their shipped copy?

Gian

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing here yet but then the post office has been on strike.

Today the first item for two weeks arrived, sent to me from - wait for it - the postal services. It's a questionnaire covering too many pages to mention which, if I complete it, will apparently allow them to filter my mail for me.

'Decide which mail YOU want'.

How about the mail I was supposed to have received over the past two weeks to begin with, you dickheads ?

'Please respond within 14 days'. :mad:

Seems like something has gone wrong with the shipping/distribution somewhere, if people in Ireland also haven't got it - i.e it can't just be a customs issue (unless the customs problems were for the US to Ireland shipment).

IIRC the European copies were supposed to have started shipping from Ireland about two weeks ago.

In the lack of any response here in the foruns i contacted Batlefront sales and got :

" All orders for Theatre of War should have shipped at this time. Delivery time within the United States is approximately 5-7 business days via US Postal Service. For International orders, delivery time is expected to take approximately 3-10 days for delivery. Delivery time may vary slightly for international orders due to customs, we do apologize for any inconvenience

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have not received your order within the appropriate time frame. Thank you."

This 2º paragraf is the reason i contacted in the first time..

I guess each time they email this answear they get a 2 weakes time prolong :mad:

This is far from ideal and I am sure we will get told what the issue is at some stage.

I had great service with CM delivery times but this is somewhat lacking....

:(

I am sure it is not in the hands of Battlefront to resolve as if they have been let down by a 3rd Party all we do is wait...

H

TOW finally arrived (Berkshire, UK) in the mail today (ordinary letter post, not special delivery). It was in a plain jiffy bag (padded envelope) with a Royal Mail postage sticker (no indication of airmail shipping).

The game is in a DVD case, more or less like any game you'd buy in the shops, and contains a fairly thick (by current standards!) manual. The license key is printed on a sticker on the back of the case.

Haven't got it to work so far, the game won't launch (nothing happens when clicking on the shortcut other than a Windows error sound - it doesn't even launch eLicense) but at least I've got the DVD...

Originally posted by pwncake:

Sorry to hear that drawde79 did you go to the technical support page???

and here in Holland still no dvd

I've posted in the tech support forum, still no replies though, have checked all the other threads in the forum but haven't found a fix yet.

Originally posted by Drawde79:

Haven't got it to work so far, the game won't launch (nothing happens when clicking on the shortcut other than a Windows error sound - it doesn't even launch eLicense) but at least I've got the DVD...

It is really important to load the two following items from the web site..

http://www.battlefront.com/products/tow/patch.html

This worked fine for me and I have just done training mission.

H