shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RadishRabbit

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I have a good connection, and I could not possibly abide by 45KB/sec when other people are getting 1000+ I decided to try a download manager.

I installed GetRight, set it up.

Tried to download. Said the file was not there. Yes I used the text link.

I uninstalled GetRight after a few failed attempts.

Went back to my Firefox download manager.

"you have reached the maximum download count."

getting about 426,000...21 minutes to go...70 percent done...I am going to miss refreshing every few seconds for most of the day..it reminded me when there were just a few dial up slots in bbs and early internet...you had to keep dialing..waiting for that moment when you didn't hear the busy tone...but instead got that modem connection sound...

Hi everyone. For those of you who tried the get right dowload manager and managed to max out your downloads can i suggest that you e-mail the team and they'll reset the damned thing for you. By the way, delete or disable the download manager before you try the normal download button. I think have the slowest connection in the world, only 12 hours to the end of the download!!!

smile.gif Thanks Matt for the swift response

both of the downloaders I attempted to use would not FIND the file, and attempting to hit the second "if you are using.." button simply locked up my IE! WTF! So now we wait hours and hope the connection is good and the files are not corrupted. I cannot tell you how pissed we A. have to use this type of protection due to thieves "hang'em high", and that the dl is so LLOOONNGG ok where is my wedgie and my violin?

Seriously thinking this my be my last bf game.

Well, I had some fun trying to 'secretly' download this at work, realised that waiting there until 8pm and then copying it to DVD before travelling home was a stupid idea, and so came home. Had a small scare with the eLicense thingy telling me my key was invalid, but it turns out I'm just rubbish at copy and paste. Had some more issues with Zone Alarm, but the handy FAQ sorted that out.

I've got 2 hours to wait before the download finishes. Just enough time to cook the missus a nice dinner before I disappear off for the rest of the night with my new toy.

Yay!