Theatre of War Pre-Orders Now Accepted!

Madmatt

Originally posted by YankeeDog:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Buret:

For those who are interested in visiting Bastogne, you should go to visit La Chouffe, ...very good belgian bier there... ;)

Oh man. . . The La Chouffe is one of my absolute FAVORITE beers. I knew that it was from the general Ardennes area, but I had no idea the brewery is actually *in* Bagstone proper. My next trip to Europe I am SO making a stop there! What a perfect destination -- military history, and superior beer, all at once!

Thanks for the tip! :D </font>

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moon

Administrator

Member # 386

posted March 29, 2007 10:05 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can download the game, and use that to install two copies on two computers, then use the same key to activate them both (each key is good for up to two licenses). Then you can play LAN while waiting for the DVD as mere backup copy (plus the nice printed manual).

eLicense is an online activation system, not a copy protection. You can make copies of the software, burn it to DVD and what not as you please. You can even install it on as many computer as you want. The only restriction is that you cannot have more than two of those copies activated at any one time.

Martin

i just order mind copy

now i wipe my hard drive alot each year, and when i do this for like the 7th time, will i still beable to install this game and play it?

Just to be sure.

I have to install and activate the license WITH an internet connection, but, once this is done,

i should still be to play without an internet connection ? (it's for my laptop)

Thus the license is only checked during activation?

Buret, yes, that's correct. You only need to do the activation once, unless you ake major changes to your computer or want to reinstall the game somewhere else of course. After you go through this process, you can unhook your computer from the net and play for the next few hundred years smile.gif

dphilipsh, I'll be able to answer this in a couple of weeks only unfortunately. Printing, picking, packaging, coordinating between two warehouses on two continents is unfortunately always quite an adventure, and to get the timing 100% right is almost always impossible. Compare this to throwing a switch and bingo, you can download. So I frankly don't know right now.

The goods are already printing though, so we're within schedule so far at least.

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

DVD, printed manual (around 80 pages) and DVD box. No "deluxe" version planned yet with extra goodies, but we'll see.

Martin

Glad the manual will be in printed version. No extra goodies really needed, Ive noticed all the neat extra stuff that comes with deluxe versions is totally useless. And pricy.

Originally posted by FI_Macca:

Glad the manual will be in printed version. No extra goodies really needed, Ive noticed all the neat extra stuff that comes with deluxe versions is totally useless. And pricy.

I agree. Please no deluxe version. It's a slap in the face to all of us who preordered.

you can unhook your computer from the net and play for the next few hundred years smile.gif

Martin

hum...not sure, don't forget about the earth overheating... we will be dead for sure... :(

DVD, printed manual (around 80 pages) and DVD box. No "deluxe" version planned yet with extra goodies, but we'll see.

Martin

Moon,

Put me down for a black poloshirt with the battlefront.com-logo on the back and the ToW -logo on the brestpocket. Size M.

Thanx

Hello Moon

I have been waiting for this game for years smile.gif

BUT ... BUT I tried to preorder it an I Dont have a credit card listed !! Mastercard or visa :(:(:(

I have a Maestro Debit card (UK) I havent ever had a problem buying with this from Play.com,Game other Net game stores ...

My question is ....will the game be available for retail sale or can Battlefront get better payment services ?

hopefully you will be able to answer me this ...?

Thanks

seasiderUK

seasiderUK, the game will come out in retail eventually, but we have no firm dates yet. End of year, maybe early next year.

Maestro cards are widely accepted through Europe but we're a US company and do not accept it, sorry. Maestro is owned by MC I believe and usually most people who have the debit card also have the credit card.

Martin

Originally posted by seasiderUK:

Hello Moon

I have been waiting for this game for years smile.gif

BUT ... BUT I tried to preorder it an I Dont have a credit card listed !! Mastercard or visa :(:(:(

I have a Maestro Debit card (UK) I havent ever had a problem buying with this from Play.com,Game other Net game stores ...

My question is ....will the game be available for retail sale or can Battlefront get better payment services ?

hopefully you will be able to answer me this ...?

Thanks

seasiderUK

I had the same problem. Solution: Find a friend who's got a credit card. In the future I'd prefer being able to use Paypal.