Theatre of War Pre-Orders Now Accepted!

Madmatt

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pmiranda:

Is it possible to pre-order only the download version (i.e. without physical copy of the DVD and associated shipping costs)?

It seems there's no way around shipping in the order form...

Just check out the reply of Madmatt to a similar question before:

Originally posted by Madmatt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by theBrit:

Hold up moon.....let me get this straight because your previous post does imply $35.

So for Digital download customers only - pre-ordering gives no savings, its $45 regardless?

If you Pre-Order, you will get the Download and Mail Delivery version for $45 plus shipping and handling.

If you want just the DVD version or just the Download version, you will have to wait until April 19th to order.

On April 19th, the Download and Mail Delivery version will go back up to its regular price of $55

Madmatt </font>

Guest Panzer Boxb

Will the pre-order period overlap with the expected demo release? As much as this looks like a product I want, I would definitely like to kick the tires first.

Originally posted by zerocold:

I want to pre order both download and mail deliveries but my country is not included yet in

Western Europe shipping list.So, is posibil not to receive mail delivery ?

Which country would that? We're shipping anywhere in the world that it's legal for us to ship as US company, so if you're in Western Europe we're shipping to you, too, and maybe you either missed the country in the list, or... I blame Matt.

Martin

Originally posted by Panzer Boxb:

Will the pre-order period overlap with the expected demo release? As much as this looks like a product I want, I would definitely like to kick the tires first.

Technically a pre-order is a "leap of faith", and normally what we do is launch the demo at the same time we switch to regular orders. However, it's quite possible that we'll have the final demo out a few days before the release date, so that would give you a short span to still benefit from the pre-order discount after checking out the gameplay first hand. Notice that I said "possible".

Martin

Guest Panzer Boxb

Thanks, Martin. I asked because it was stated the demo would be release the beginning of April. I am just vacillating on whether to jump on this. :D

Originally posted by zerocold:

I want to pre order both download and mail deliveries but my country is not included yet in

Western Europe shipping list.So, is posibil not to receive mail delivery ?

What is your country? You may have to use the OTHER COUNTRIES shipping option if its not listed in the list.

Madmatt

Originally posted by Moon:

...However, it's quite possible that we'll have the final demo out a few days before the release date, so that would give you a short span to still benefit from the pre-order discount after checking out the gameplay first hand. Notice that I said "possible".

I think I just saw a demo release date... or maybe not. :eek:

I really don't care, I pre-ordered. tongue.gif

Originally posted by crazyman56:

One more thing when it is shipped to me in the uk will it be in the PAL format or NTSC???

Because NTSC probably wont work on my PC?

So which format will be sent to me?

NTSC and PAL is just the "output" format on your TV screen (e.g. number of rows and screen refresh rate...). The actual DVD should be the same for the whole worldwide market.

Uwe