Theatre of War Pre-Orders Now Accepted!

Madmatt

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello guys, since i don't owe a visa card i can't buy the game myself. so the parents of my GF are willing to use their card to buy the game for me(after i wil have played and approved the demo ;) ) but as the payement will most likely not be done on my pc, will there be any details i need to look out for when i buy it? how do i make sure that i wil be able to DL the game on my pc

after having ordered it on another PC?

just asking to make sure!

thanks

Originally posted by seppDieter:

hello guys, since i don't owe a visa card i can't buy the game myself. so the parents of my GF are willing to use their card to buy the game for me(after i wil have played and approved the demo ;) ) but as the payement will most likely not be done on my pc, will there be any details i need to look out for when i buy it? how do i make sure that i wil be able to DL the game on my pc

after having ordered it on another PC?

just asking to make sure!

thanks

You just have to give your email adress in the order, so that you receive your activation code and download link. Then you can download from anywhere.

Reporting for Duty!

Pre-order placed. Been watching this "title" for I can't remember how long.

Between this and the impending patch for Silent Hunter 4, I may as well not be married. ;)

If the divorce papers read: "Reason: Husband never leaves his computer" I'll post it for you to see!

I can't resist . . . may place an order today or tomorrow smile.gif I'm just afraid that what I'll find out will be nothing more than a crappy hype and 45$ in garbage.

Something tells me, it can't be "bad" after almost 6 years though.

I'm just afraid that what I'll find out will be nothing more than a crappy hype and 45$ in garbage.[/QB]
Okay. I'll bite.

The obvious thing to do would be to wait for a demo and more reviews. No one is forcing you to jump in blind. Personally, with Battlefront and 1C behind it, I'm suprised you'd even say that. I suspect your experience with the Combat Mission series and the IL-2 series is very limited. At any rate, with it not even out yet, there is really no reason to go negative this early in my opinion.

Okay, I pre-ordered and am now interested in how much before the 19th (now less than 48 hours away) we early adapters will be able to download the game. If the lead time ends up being a couple of hours, that might qualify as less-than-wonderful "hype," so I hope we are able to download tomorrow, at least.