Theatre of War Pre-Orders Now Accepted!

Madmatt

Theatre of War Pre-Orders Now Accepted!!! - Thursday, March 22, 2007

1C and Battlefront.com are thrilled to announce the official release date for Theatre of War, the much anticipated World War Two real-time strategy game by the creators of IL-2 Sturmovik and the makers of Combat Mission!

Theatre of War will be released worldwide on April 19, 2007 on DVD and Download versions. The game will be available to order directly from this website with several purchase options:

* Digital Download for $45

* Mail Delivery for $45 plus Shipping & Handling

* Both Download AND Mail Delivery for $55 plus Shipping & Handling

As a special offer, we are also opening Pre-Orders immediately! If you Pre-Order now, you will get the Download and Mail Delivery Option a special discounted price of just $45 plus shipping and handling. As an added incentive to Pre-Order, those customers that use this option will be able to download the game prior to the April 19th release date (exact date to be announced later).

So, by Pre-Ordering, you will not only save 10 dollars off the regular Download and Mail Delivery price, but also get to download the game before everyone else!

Place your Pre-Order for Theatre of War here!!!

Madmatt

[ March 22, 2007, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tankibanki:

I don't have a credit card :(

I was under the impression that PayPal would be accepted as payment method as well.

Sorry, but that impression was incorrect. :(

There are technical issues between our current order and accounting system and PayPal which makes its implementation not something we can do, at least in the near future.

Madmatt

[ March 22, 2007, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

with the pre-order offer, you get the hard copy version and the download version. Is this in effect two games with two seperate unlock keys ?

...or do both versions share the same unlock key therefore making it only one single copy that you are purchasing ?

Could you give us at least a ballpark idea of how much earlier preorder customers will get to download the product? I understand that you cannot set it in stone at this point, but I just want to know if you generaly expect it to be

a. several hours early

b. a few days early

c. more than a week early

To me personally this information is tied directly to the value of preordering, and I would like to know before I plunk down my money.

franz, both versions share the same key. However, each key is good for two simultaneous activations. That's part of our policy to allow people e.g. to install a game on the desktop and laptop. So... uh... the answer to your question I guess is nyes... smile.gif

Martin

WTF...

I hit the "klick here to pre order" 30x times...

I get following ansfer "The QuikStore script could not obtain a Random Cart ID Number. Please hit your reload/refresh to try again."

How many times i must hit or refresh? Thats not funny?

PLEASE give me a quick reply...