Theatre of War Pre-Orders Now Accepted!

Madmatt

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I placed my pre-order yesterday...

Personnaly i didn't experienced too many problem to do so, but i'm a bit afraid about the download...(so many people pre ordering...)

I think i will have to wait for the DVD as in this f.... Belgium, we're still have 10 Go/month at max 3.3Mb/sec for 40euros (more than 50$)

An extra 5Mo cost us 5 euros...

I Really hate this country...did i mention the common 21% of taxes (and 47% on average monthly revenue)?

NB:

Mmmmh maybe we may have a special discount in Belgium ?(Our ministers are thirsty vampires...) :mad: :mad: :mad:

More seriously, did you plan some robust download servers ?

And by the way, happy that this game is finally out.

Therefore we should all t(h)anks the whole battlefront team, the only company that maked it possible !!!

Ps: is there a scenario about Houffalize (Battle of the Bulge) in the game? I'm building there so... :D

For those who are interested in visiting Bastogne, you should go to visit La Chouffe, ...very good belgian bier there... ;)

I placed the pre order, no problems at all! Now waiting :rolleyes: for the download... I hope that the download speed is fast.

Reading the manual? This is for later, like always, just playing it ....before it arrive with the mail.

Regards,

Raven.

Btw, Belgium is not so bad and it is normal to pay extra’s for luxury and a good live :D

Originally posted by Madmatt:

As an added incentive to Pre-Order, those customers that use this option will be able to download the game prior to the April 19th release date (exact date to be announced later).

So madmatt can you tell us the date or the date when your going to tell us?

Or the demo release date???

I think not?

game ordered today.

been waiting for a couple of years.

looks fantastic, addition of mission editor and "possible" map editor finally sold me.

i personally think games of the genre have really sucked in the last few years, this will hopefully break the drought.

oh, and this is my first post. because of that, i think you guys should let me download now. heh, i wish.

Just ordered.

First time i made a buy on the internet.

Oh and that visa logo on the card means it really works, it isnt just for looking pretty.

From the order number, it looks like it is selling like cookies.

It means 1c company and battlefront will continue to give the game love and atention for years to come. ;)

Guest Panzer Boxb

Demo schmemo. I broke down and ordered. Being so weak-willed sucks. That feeling shall only last until the game is released. :D

I Really hate this country...did i mention the common 21% of taxes (and 47% on average monthly revenue)?

NB:

Mmmmh maybe we may have a special discount in Belgium ?(Our ministers are thirsty vampires...) :mad: :mad: :mad:

21% taxes are nothing in Sweden the common tax is around 31% to 2800€ after that the tax is 50%.

This morning I read that 2/3 of our income is go to the government, so you should be happy with our low tax.

So I am waiting for the government to give out the game, I think I have to wait for a while. tongue.gif

Hello!

I have also preordered the game and looking forward to it :D

Regards to Moon (Martin) and Steve!!

We have been cooperating before as I wrote some reviews of your games in Croatia and Slovenia as well.

If ex game journos buy this game you know it's something.

Mario M.

Guest Panzer Boxb
Originally posted by Moon:

Yes, but I won't tell you. Some new screens were just posted now I think.

Martin

Now that is just plain mean! :(:D

When I have my game downloaded and also received on DVD via mail will I be able to play the game on LAN at home?Or won't the game let me as it will be exactly the same copy of the game - cd key and so on?

Maciej

I hope they allow us to download our preorders soon...

You can download the game, and use that to install two copies on two computers, then use the same key to activate them both (each key is good for up to two licenses). Then you can play LAN while waiting for the DVD as mere backup copy (plus the nice printed manual).

eLicense is an online activation system, not a copy protection. You can make copies of the software, burn it to DVD and what not as you please. You can even install it on as many computer as you want. The only restriction is that you cannot have more than two of those copies activated at any one time.

Martin

Originally posted by Buret:

For those who are interested in visiting Bastogne, you should go to visit La Chouffe, ...very good belgian bier there... ;)

Oh man. . . The La Chouffe is one of my absolute FAVORITE beers. I knew that it was from the general Ardennes area, but I had no idea the brewery is actually *in* Bagstone proper. My next trip to Europe I am SO making a stop there! What a perfect destination -- military history, and superior beer, all at once!

Thanks for the tip! :D