Purchasing Options

kump

Are we going to be able to "advance order" this product? I know, when advance order is ready.

The new CMx2 modern does not interest, but this product is a "must have" for myself. But I would like the availability of "Charge me and send to me when it's ready" option. You can add "regardless of price" in case that may change as well.

Good luck on the release when it is ready. Looking very much forward to it. Keep the beta test going for however long it takes.

Thanks,

Yea, it's me. Someone remembers? I never really went away, I still read these forums quietly. Once CM addicted, you are that way for life. I suspect I'll never stop playing, maybe less when CMx2 does WWII era.

In the mean time, CMC looks like it is something to look forward to.

kump, yes, we will open pre-orders as soon as we're "gold" and in production. Which can still take a while.

zollerc, we have not signed with CDV, and frankly, we don't want to.

scottie, nothing wrong with them, but for each payment option that we offer there must be an infrastructure support it (live order processing, secure order system, stuff like that). As with everything in life, there is a cost associated with that, and it simply isn't economical for us at this point to support more payment options than we do (which includes payments by cheque). Perhaps in the future...

Martin

Sorry if this question has already been asked- but, Moon, will European customers be able to purchase CMC if cdv doesn't take part? I'd guess there is a considerable amount of European CM enthusiasts like zollerc and me. Since some symbols and terms are illegal over here, at least in my country, a European version is necessary for us. Apart from the printed manual issue, I'd guess cdv did a good job.

Greetings

Krautman

i just hope , IF there is a european version that we are not forced to buy it... here in austria, we dont have the problem with symbols being forbidden, still, sharing the same language as our german neighbours, we allways get the shaft on localised versions doh.gif

this can be a PITA if distributors more or less enforce local versions ;)