Battlefront please.......

patboy

Steak medium rare

Hamburger, well done

You have the steak medium rare, but hamburger well done? I am sure Steve tried to get them to you but was confused by what your meat cooking preference was. Does it depend on the meat, or the time of day?

BTW, how long have you been waiting to use that list.

One thing you forgot to mention, what about suppression? CMx2 is suppose to have serprate tracking of moral and suppression it should be super easy to port that in to the code for CM:BB for the CM:CC release. In fact as they are released at the same CM:CC and CM:SF are going to be released at somewhat near the same time, I see no reason CM:SFs graphics can not be ported over to CM:BB.

Honestly though, ever since they mentioned the new suppression/moral feature when I play CM:BB I think about how much better there new features can make the game. Much like how every time I play now I think 'this will be so much better when it has the scope of CM:CC'.

So thanks Battlefront, after years of listening to people complain on this forum about flaws in the game, I chuckle as I happily play CM thinking about how it is the most amazing game ever, yet it was you who finally got me to see some flaws in it by making me want the next game(s) even more.

Its the surface area/contact with air of the meat that allows the bacteria to grow.

Steak/roast have low surface area to volume ratios. Hamburger is all surface area.

Burger well/Steak rare is correct way to cook.

Also a good butcher will age large hunks of meat for weeks at refer temps. Hamburger shouldn't be kept uncooked for more that 3 days without freezing

Originally posted by General Bolt:

Its the surface area/contact with air of the meat that allows the bacteria to grow.

Steak/roast have low surface area to volume ratios. Hamburger is all surface area.

Burger well/Steak rare is correct way to cook.

Also a good butcher will age large hunks of meat for weeks at refer temps. Hamburger shouldn't be kept uncooked for more that 3 days without freezing

I stand vindicated. Thank you.