Could Germany have defeated the Peng Challenge Thread? I say NO!

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Happy Vets Day! I just want to thank you all for your hard work. Who knows where I'd be without it. I mean it allows me to be really really careless and have so much fun! Thank you for spaying me.

Spay and neuter your pets!

****head. :mad: </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Happy Vets Day! I just want to thank you all for your hard work. Who knows where I'd be without it. I mean it allows me to be really really careless and have so much fun! Thank you for spaying me.

Spay and neuter your pets!

****head. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Thank you Kitty , I must be missing something...I don't get why Dorosh responded that way.

There is no need for you to explain yourself.

Because she's a ****head. :D

Sheesh, the one person I thought I didn't have to sugarcoat thigns with a smiley...this is the PENG thread, Kitty.... :D:D:D

Better?

Your explanation just made my original comment seem prescient. smile.gif

EDIT - besides, you know we love to see you here. Then when we tell you that, you disappear for another year. :(

[ November 11, 2006, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

And that all fits well. Because the word from today's returning Olde One is: Piss off!

I'm not up to speed, as I've been...gone.

But its only taken me this page to make me go all fuzzy and tingly and for all sorts of little alarms to go off and make me want to jump about going 'now, now, children', and other such complete ****e that wouldn't otherwise occur to anything other than a grown-up, eh?

Kitty and Dorosh, is it?

Oh, look. We've got a chance to host a pissing match.

Tempting.

But no. Welcome back, Kitty. Where've you been? Dorosh, the explanations of why I actually am dead, were all too prescient.

My gods, if God made anything for himself better than Glenrothe's single malt, he drank it while watching the universe bathe in its own urine.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

edited because I wasn't playing nice.

Forgive me for the mistakes I've made in two bloody posts. I just finished up an 80 freekin' page project (a math unit I had to design) and am on to another project, so my attention to detail isn't the best today. More than anything I'm irritable and a big pain in the arse to a lot of people as of late. But I thank you Joe Shaw, YOU'RE beginning to remind me why I took a few years off from the Cesspool.

Always on guard, Bauhaus. Always on guard.

So, you're 'irritable'. are you? A bit fussy?

YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE MAN!

You buggered off, you bastard, and YOU LEFT US ALL TO WONDER.

You left us cold. You left us alone.

And now you're back. You'll do the right thing.

YOU WILL SPELL RIGHT, YOU WILL USE CORRECT ENGLISH, YOU WILL FALL DOWN AND BARK LIKE THE SMARTEST DOG THAT EVER LIVED, YOU FECK!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

Well you've sure come back with a bang, eh?

What are you talking about?

WHERE ARE MY PANTS? </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Don't get clever with me. The one thing I can't stand in a Canadian is an excess of cleverness. You lot should concentrate on being bluff, intelligent and not an arsehole.

Just concentrating on reading your request has taken up all of my ability to concentrate. I'm spent.

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Don't get clever with me. The one thing I can't stand in a Canadian is an excess of cleverness. You lot should concentrate on being bluff, intelligent and not an arsehole.

Just concentrating on reading your request has taken up all of my ability to concentrate. I'm spent. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Now, let us all drink a half gallon of Johnny Jump Up. And then, let us sing. I will be back tomorrow.

Johnny Jump Up?

What's that, and what's it's alcohol content?

And if you go, can you leave the bottle behind?