• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

...canyoudigit? ...

Although you may be able to subdue him by merely holding him down by his fingers, I'd suggest you not risk it. Some little people are stronger than they appear. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Speaking of Seanachai, where is the Gnome? He hasn't been at his post for days. Should we send the MPs around, or simply give a sigh of relief?

Michael

I may have offended him in an E-mail.

Something about, "... and you have all the verbal skills of Courtney Love, although you lack her strict observance of good personal hygiene..."

I dunno... he just seems obsessive about Courtney Love.

"Arthur “Boo” Radley - A recluse who never sets foot outside his house.

Boo is a powerful symbol swathed in a shroud of creepiness and one of the novel’s “mockingbirds,” a

person injured by the evil of mankind.

The Real Boo Radley.

Peng, let me get this straight ... you played a Blood Hamster match with the express goal of controlling your opponent's sig line for thirty days ... and this is the BEST you could come up with?

How are the mighty fallen, and the weapons of war perished!

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

...Courtney Love.

About, oh maybe a decade ago, the New Yorker ran a picture of Courtney Love in her undies. It must have been taken before her face and figure went all to hell, because she still looked passibly good. I'll bet she was already a bitch though.

Michael

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />"Arthur “Boo” Radley - A recluse who never sets foot outside his house.

Boo is a powerful symbol swathed in a shroud of creepiness and one of the novel’s “mockingbirds,” a

The Real Boo Radley.

Peng, let me get this straight ... you played a Blood Hamster match with the express goal of controlling your opponent's sig line for thirty days ... and this is the BEST you could come up with?

Joe </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />"Arthur “Boo” Radley - A recluse who never sets foot outside his house.

The Real Boo Radley.

Joe </font>