Peng Battles With The Video Challenge Thread

Speedy

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

One might ask the same thing of others ... yes ... one might.

Joe

Oh, I decided to stop badgering you for turns some time ago, Joe.

If you're incapable of sending turns because you're embarrassed by how poorly your doing, or if it's because you're old and stupid... I can accept that.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Breakthrough:

Exactly what I expected.....

Good. We hate to dissapoint. </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

Merry Christmas to my wife, this year she gets a new Dodge Durango.

durango_II.JPG

Nice truck.

Not as nice as the Ruger M77 Hawkeye All-Weather in .30-06 with a Leopold VX-II 2-7X scope that we picked up yesterday, but still, nice truck.

Hey, they both have a stainless finish. Why don't you loan me the truck so I can go shooting? I won't get it dirty, promise.

Not as nice as the Ruger M77 Hawkeye All-Weather in .30-06 with a Leopold VX-II 2-7X scope that we picked up yesterday, but still, nice truck.
Nice one! That old 30-06 still seems to be the best all purpose round even at its 100-year anniversary.

Merry Christmas to my wife, this year she gets a new Dodge Durango.

durango_II.JPG

Merry Christmas to me when I drive it..335 horsepower out of the box, I wonder what a Superchip would raise it to?

HEMI_II.JPG

HEMI.JPG

Where did you get a piture of my new Durango...I know its mine since it has Idaho plates. Although I would never claim that piece of ****e Chevy in the background.

About 15 mpg. My truck ...the 1972 Chevy ... built 396 pushing about 400 horsepower... built 440 cubic inch V-8. ... ’67 GTO with a 389 and a six-pack or a 1971 Barracuda with a 440.

Originally posted by Lars:

...Ruger M77 Hawkeye All-Weather in .30-06 with a Leopold VX-II 2-7X scope ...

Ain't it interestin' how some folks' machismo is all about the hardware? Externalized masculinity; That's the hallmark of confidence, eh?

Originally posted by Wildman:

Where did you get a piture of my new Durango...I know its mine since it has Idaho plates. Although I would never claim that piece of ****e Chevy in the background.

Those are not Idaho plates you blind moron, that is a cardboard logo from the dealer while we await Oregon plates. And I will tell you something about that Dodge Durango it has the most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in. However that HEMI engine runs pretty damn good for a stock vehicle, which may make it worth it. Anyway my wife loves it so I get kudos for that. BTW that Chevy in the background runs just as well as the brand new truck with it's well built 396 big block, I doubt if you could handle it. It is also for sale.

Anyway how is the Service treating you these days?

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

About 15 mpg. My truck ...the 1972 Chevy ... built 396 pushing about 400 horsepower... built 440 cubic inch V-8. ... ’67 GTO with a 389 and a six-pack or a 1971 Barracuda with a 440.

Originally posted by Lars:

...Ruger M77 Hawkeye All-Weather in .30-06 with a Leopold VX-II 2-7X scope ...

Ain't it interestin' how some folks' machismo is all about the hardware? Externalized masculinity; That's the hallmark of confidence, eh? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

Ain't it interestin' how some folks' machismo is all about the hardware? Externalized masculinity; That's the hallmark of confidence, eh?

You still toolin' around in that '83 Chevette? </font>

I found a used Lincoln that was much more comfortable.

OMG! How can you live with yourself while doing all that damage to the environment? Hopefully that Lincoln has a sunroof so you don't need to run the A/C. Gawd what will the euros think or say for that matter? Shameful I bet.

Merry Christmas!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

Are you still pedaling that BigWheel, Boo?

Not even close, Turnip-haid!

HILL_lg.jpg

I got this little creampuff from the local Army surplus store and it's very, very cool and by cool, I mean totally sweet! </font>

WOW! I can only hope you got the model with the downward ejection/shredder. If not, perhaps Lady Rose can get that as an option to your vehicle for her Birthday? You know it's what she wants, what she really, really wants.

_misc_roto.jpg

THHHHPPPPTTTT!!!

Your jealosy for my totally sweet ride has not gone unnoticed.

Originally posted by Wildman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Anyway how is the Service treating you these days?

Not bad, I'm not deploying this time around and I didn't get pulled for the crash investigation of the F-16 that was down in Iraq.

I'm annoyed at the pilots, but that is nothing new...much like my annoyment at Joe a constant and everpresent thorn in my side. </font>

Back when I was a kid....they promised us jet packs by 1980, personal jet packs!!! Where the hell are they???

Who wants a telephone that can't make phone calls but will take your picture, down load the Bible, and show you last weeks NFL highlights.

I want my friggen Jet Pack , or maybe one of those whirlybird thingemabobs....like Boo has.

I wish I had my old 1969 Road Runner Convertable back. BEEP BEEP

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I don't blame you! I would swap you a jet pack for that (if I had one) how about a phone?

I am trying to save for 1969 Road Chicken myself, that is the one I want. I think I have it figured in at about 20 months out. I can't afford a convertible of course but (as I am sure you know) late '60's to early '70's were great years for MOPAR.

I blew the rear differential out from under my ‘69 Roadrunner back in the day in Grand Junction Colo. A good ‘ol boy stopped on I-70 to lend a hand and he happened to have 2 of them for parts cars at his parents farm. He called them “Road Chickens” and I have never forgotten that guy. We pulled a rear differential and installed in my car with a bumper jack!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I don't blame you! I would swap you a jet pack for that (if I had one) how about a phone?

I am trying to save for 1969 Road Chicken myself, that is the one I want. I think I have it figured in at about 20 months out. I can't afford a convertible of course but (as I am sure you know) late '60's to early '70's were great years for MOPAR.

I blew the rear differential out from under my ‘69 Roadrunner back in the day in Grand Junction Colo. A good ‘ol boy stopped on I-70 to lend a hand and he happened to have 2 of them for parts cars at his parents farm. He called them “Road Chickens” and I have never forgotten that guy. We pulled a rear differential and installed in my car with a bumper jack! </font>

Yeah, mine was dark blue with black interior also. The only thing I didn't like about it was the power steering at about 110mph+, it got a little squirrly. I could hit 110mph in third gear with a built 440 and .353 rear end (the .353 rear-end gears came out of an old Colorado Hiway Patrol car). I used to go through a lot of rear differentials with that 440 and a teenage accelerator foot.

Check this one out, all orignal metal. It is up in maine the guy is asking $25,000 for it.

--

Plymouth Road Runner. Non-matching numbers, all original sheet-metal Roadrunner. 440, 727 Torqueflite with manual-reverse valve body, 2300 stall converter, 3.55:1 Dana 60, new X-pipe 2 1/2" exhaust, new rear springs, New Edelbrock 800 carb with Edelbrock dual plane intake. New Billet Specialties wheels and New BF Goodrich radial T/A's. Have original hood, intake and other parts. Have spare 440 block, heads and crank early 70's vintage. This car has not seen the rain in over 12 years, heated indoor storage. New interior, carpet and headliner. Needs nothing to drive and enjoy. This is an original Roadrunner, not a clone, the original 383 engine was ruined by the prior owner. Engine has less than 2,000 miles, rebuilt with "Purple" camshaft and all new internals, runs strong, sounds good with excellent oil pressure. All spare parts will go with the car. Rear bumper needs re-chroming, otherwise, a very nice car! Price - $ 25,000

69ply27723-1.jpg

Road Chicken