I have gone over to the Peng challenge side

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

All you have to do is come to Chicago.

Been there done that, it was fun for about a year. Weather wise it sure is a a nasty place to live. </font>

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buncha whiny little babies ... try 58 degrees F BELOW ZERO ... temperature, not windchill.

So damned cold that when I slammed on the brakes the brake fluid froze in the wheel cylinders and we had to skid the damned thing into a heated garage.

But trust Michael to whine about a measley -14 ...

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Buncha whiny little babies ... try 58 degrees F BELOW ZERO ... temperature, not windchill.

So damned cold that when I slammed on the brakes the brake fluid froze in the wheel cylinders and we had to skid the damned thing into a heated garage.

But trust Michael to whine about a measley -14 ...

Joe

And not only that, but Joe had to walk 35 miles to school each day, through the snow, UPHILL BOTH WAYS, carrying his entire family on his back! And when he got there, the teacher fed him nothing but a bowl of freezing poison and shattered glass, seasoned with his own bile and then he had to kill mastodons USING NOTHING BUT HIS BREECHCLOUT!

(Nothing too difficult about that, though upon reflection)

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And not only that, but Joe had to walk 35 miles to school each day, through the snow, UPHILL BOTH WAYS, carrying his entire family on his back! And when he got there, the teacher fed him nothing but a bowl of freezing poison and shattered glass, seasoned with his own bile and then he had to kill mastodons USING NOTHING BUT HIS BREECHCLOUT!

Heh, smoke another one.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... try 58 degrees F BELOW ZERO ...

That was on the thermometer that your Aunt Dora had knocked off the wall and got shook up so bad when it hit the floor, the zero point had shifted up to where before it had read 100°? That the one?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Heh, smoke another one. </font>

Originally posted by M1A1TankCommander:

When I was stationed in South Korea we had -80 Fahrenheit with windchill, the worst winter in 30 years. I still had to drive my tank in a convoy on a highway at 0300 in February, open hatch smile.gif

Windchill don't count ... and listen up BlankBystander ... I can't tell the lads not to respond to you because you DO have an email address and a general location in your profile (even if it IS Ohio which is where Boo Radley is which is disconcerting to say the least) but just be advised that the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is ALWAYS VIGILANT and ... well ... just AND, that's what.

Mind your P's and Q's lad or I'll know the reason why.

<small>Damned SSNs think they can just wander in and CONTRIBUTE to the learned conversation here ... well, learned when Michael isn't posting anyway.</small>

Joe

p.s. We don't HOLD with SMILEYS in these parts buckaroo ...

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I can't tell the lads not to respond to you because you DO have an email address and a general location in your profile (even if it IS Ohio which is where Boo Radley is which is disconcerting to say the least) but just be advised that the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread is ALWAYS VIGILANT and ... well ... just AND, that's what.

Mind your P's and Q's lad or I'll know the reason why.

<small>Damned SSNs think they can just wander in and CONTRIBUTE to the learned conversation here ... well, learned when Michael isn't posting anyway.</small>

Joe

p.s. We don't HOLD with SMILEYS in these parts buckaroo ...

Not to worry, Joe. RankPretender is from... <smallCinci</small>, which as all good and true <big><big>OHIOANS</big></big> know, is actually a part of Kentucky.

Originally posted by stoat:

Just out of curiosity, why the hell did you Ohio types let Kentucky have territorial jurisdiction over all of the Ohio? And can people from the craphole that is Akron really ridicule those that live in the Queen City of the West?

Tough talk from a guy who lives in Frenchtown, Illinois.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Just out of curiosity, why the hell did you Ohio types let Kentucky have territorial jurisdiction over all of the Ohio? And can people from the craphole that is Akron really ridicule those that live in the Queen City of the West?

Tough talk from a guy who lives in Frenchtown, Illinois. </font>