While the Rivers Run Backwards From the Sea and the Grass Is Blue - I Challenge Peng

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di ye ken tha' tha Ladies o' tha Pool are noo fer tha leerin' an' such. They kin hae any number o' slack-jawed, watery-eyed prats sniffin' after thaim ailsewhere, which as wha they'd bae af'n tha's wha thay wanted.

Sae hae a big drink o' shut tha feck oop an' re-read tha feckin' rules.

Originally posted by OGSF:

Di ye ken tha' tha Ladies o' tha Pool are noo fer tha leerin' an' such. They kin hae any number o' slack-jawed, watery-eyed prats sniffin' after thaim ailsewhere, which as wha they'd bae af'n tha's wha thay wanted.

Oh lookie. A kilted wastrel surfaces from a month of funk. Run out of booze?

Noba.

Originally posted by Stuka:

I'm sure you meant to say "keeps them looking good as always"..

No... and how odd of you to think that.

now who's minding the door while you are standing here in the 'Seniour Kniiiigets' lounge?

Oh, yeah... I hadn't noticed that the crap was just a wee bit deeper here.

Get back to your station!

Don't you know there are rules for the security staff and you my laddie, are looking at disciplinary action!.....Joe?

Seeing as how I am the Acting Auxillary Backup Deputy Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread, I am required to monitor ALL areas of the MBT (Stand up! Sit Down! Fight! Fight!! Fight!!!), including the parts behind the velvet ropes.

Why, just the other day, I was forced to perform a very, very detailed examination down in the Stenographer's Pool. Very detailed. Minutely detailed, you might say.

Why, just the other day, I was forced to perform a very, very detailed examination down in the Stenographer's Pool. Very detailed. Minutely detailed, you might say.
Ahh yes. You would have been looking down the front of your pants. I didn't know magnifying glasses were that powerfull. I hope you didn't drop the tweezers as well.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Why, just the other day, I was forced to perform a very, very detailed examination down in the Stenographer's Pool. Very detailed. Minutely detailed, you might say.

Ahh yes. You would have been looking down the front of your pants. I didn't know magnifying glasses were that powerfull. I hope you didn't drop the tweezers as well.

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by OGSF:

You tell 'em Jimmy!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So...

*passes a fiver*

...where did you drill this peephole into the changerooms?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Why, just the other day, I was forced to perform a very, very detailed examination down in the Stenographer's Pool. Very detailed. Minutely detailed, you might say.

Noba. </font>