Bill Cowher Challenges Peng to give him a big kiss for luck.

Originally posted by Lars:

Well lads, I'm back.

Wedding was beautiful. On the beach with two tall ships in the background. Should be great pictures. Nothing beats getting married barefoot in a bathing suit.

Unless it happens to be you in the bathing suit. So, was this a semi-formal fête? Did you wear the black socks with the sandals?

And how is the dear Sharri? Has the medication worn off yet?

Turns will be a little delayed. Seems the electrical company was doing a little work in the neighborhood. Modem no talky anymore.

(Rubs hads gleefully together in his best Snidely Whiplash impression)

Ahh... everything is going to plan.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So, was this a semi-formal fête? Did you wear the black socks with the sandals?

You know, this joke would almost have had a chance if I hadn't already mentioned I was barefoot.

And if somebody else had typed it, of course. </font>

Haaa, the Peng pool thingy. HA i laugh at your akward humour and silly knighthood! Your jokes about cheese and penetration, and most of all Seanachai ! Yes, i hate him the most, and maybe Stinkypixel but he might not be worthy of my boiling hate.

Anyway, lock up your sons (never mind your daughters), and go hide yourselves in the nearest closet, for I am back!

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Haaa, the Peng pool thingy. HA i laugh at your akward humour and silly knighthood! Your jokes about cheese and penetration, and most of all Seanachai ! Yes, i hate him the most, and maybe Stinkypixel but he might not be worthy of my boiling hate.

Anyway, lock up your sons (never mind your daughters), and go hide yourselves in the nearest closet, for I am back!

Can you remind us why you left in the first place. It worked once, maybe it'll work again.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Boot Never Boot stay Boot away Boot that Boot long Boot again Boot unless Boot I Boot tell Boot you Boot too... Boot.

I'd mention you owe me turns... but as I owe every one else turns I suppose that could seem a bit hippokritikal of me.

Success! Our company has just implemented site filtering, with the unfortunate consequence of disallowing me direct access to the BFC site. However, my Google-fu has served me well in discovering the secrets of proxies. I'm afraid Sir Sir 37mm's overly simplistic plan (and yes, I do blame him and only him) has failed.

Originally posted by v42below:

I'm afraid Sir Sir 37mm's overly simplistic plan (and yes, I do blame him and only him) has failed.

Have I still only got two Sir's in my title?

Shirley I deserve another Sir by now?

All our times have come

Here but now they're gone

Seasons don't fear the reaper

Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain. we can be like they are

Come on baby...don't fear the reaper

Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper

We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper

Baby I'm your man...

Valentine is done

Romeo and Juliet

Are together in eternity...Romeo and Juliet

40,000 men and women everyday...Like Romeo and Juliet

40,000 men and women everyday...Redefine happiness

Another 40,000 coming everyday...We can be like they are

Come on baby...don't fear the reaper

Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper

We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper

Baby I'm your man...

Love of two is one

Came the last night of sadness

And it was clear she couldn't go on

Then the door was open and the wind appeared

The candles blew then disappeared

The curtains flew then he appeared...saying don't be afraid

Come on baby...and she had no fear

And she ran to him...then they started to fly

They looked backward and said goodbye...she had become like they are

She had taken his hand...she had become like they are

Come on baby...don't fear the reaper.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

I'm afraid Sir Sir 37mm's overly simplistic plan (and yes, I do blame him and only him) has failed.

Have I still only got two Sir's in my title?

Shirley I deserve another Sir by now?

</font>

Originally posted by stoat:

I would hope not. I think I would have remembered your face if I were.

Actually the correct answer* is that you hope to be one day.

Which you should, there are many advantages to being a fully paid up member of the improper House of (sigh) JD Morse (sigh)...

... probably

* and ignore all that nonsense your teachers used to try & comfort you with about there being no wrong answers... you were wrong then & you're wrong now

Sure.

To all of my *insert degrading adjective here* opponents: I shan't be able to send out turns on the morrow. Boo: This goes for the one I owe you as well. I really don't feel like setting up a defense in depth at the moment. I was seriously considering hitting "go" with my troops still lined up at the back. Them's good tactics.