Bill Cowher Challenges Peng to give him a big kiss for luck.

Yep, it is the Churchill Croc. I can only imagine the design team... thinking it might have been Peng related.

"I got an idea...let's take a tank that top speed cross country is 8 mph, give it vertical armour so shells can't bounce off, and then, and only then, have it pull a container of flannable liquid"

Yep, sounds like a Peng design all right.

Rune

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

Churchill Crocodile. That's my guess.

I agree with Lady Bugged.

The barrel sure looks as if it has the muzzle brake of the 75mm, which was fitted on later models including the MKVII. What one can see of the turret makes it appear to be a Churchill, absolutely no way for me to tell if its a Crocodile. </font>

Young Stoat has been thoroughly ground beneath the massive heels of my apple-cheeked 'Mericans. His probe failed utterly ('cept for one flag that I felt obligated to give him for a valiant attempt... yeah, that's the ticket!).

His attack on my left flank was checked by... wait for it... 3 empty mortars, which he just couldn't seem to overpower.

He was able to rout several of my platoons and knock out my green 57mm AT gun, while I littered the battlefield with all 8 of his mix of StuGs and IVHs.

Now, if I could only do the same with that bastiche Peng!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Young Stoat has been thoroughly ground beneath the massive heels of my apple-cheeked 'Mericans. His probe failed utterly ('cept for one flag that I felt obligated to give him for a valiant attempt... yeah, that's the ticket!).

His attack on my left flank was checked by... wait for it... 3 empty mortars, which he just couldn't seem to overpower.

He was able to rout several of my platoons and knock out my green 57mm AT gun, while I littered the battlefield with all 8 of his mix of StuGs and IVHs.

Now, if I could only do the same with that bastiche Peng!

That's not how I remember it.

*ponders*

Nope, that's pretty much right.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Once in awhile, you might think about picking up the sports page of your local paper. Or tune into ESPN.

I'm not saying you should make a huge life threatening change, mind you...

Occasionally you should drop the remote, read the front page, and consider moving North.

Sports? You attempt to mock me with sports, oh Boo? I thought better of you.

Terrible is my wrath. For one month I will no longer bold your name, not even here in these hollow halls.

And for one month (or until I forgive him) I enjoin all other Olde Ones, Seniour Knights, Knights, Squires, Serfs, SSNs, and just any fecking bugger that wanders in here, to address Boo Radley as: Punkin'.

This is a certified North Ohio endearment, the origin of which I simply haven't a clue about, nor do I want to know anything further in regards to it, given what I know about Ohio.

So, Punkin', do you wish to endure my wrath, or do you want to cave right now, and apologize?

I'd apologize, Boo. I'm unhappy, angry, and looking for a target. You're not going to like me when I'm shorn of all my cuddly 'Olde One' endearing qualities...

Originally posted by rune:

you will also drink the bottle of Glenfiddich Ancient Reserve Single Malt Scotch, aged 18 years in Oak Casks, that was saved here for Seanachai. Yes, you can steal the alcohol right from him. If that isn't incentive, I do not know what incentive is.

Alternate if you do not like scotch, is a bottle of Bushmill's Irish whiskey. Seanachai would drink it too if I let him. Still trying to recover my bar stock from his last visit.

Rune

SHUT THE HELL UP AND SEND ME MORE WHISKY, YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE MAN!

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Seanachai, are you blackmailing rune? If you are, I say good on you, bub!

Now, whatcha got on him? Share the dirt.

Michael

I've been to his home, I've met him face to face, I've met his children, and I'm pretty damn sure that that fact alone would be enough to have Child Protection Services all over his arse with orders to take his kids to a more healthy environment. I notice he had Berli and I over there on a night when his wife was at work.

Rune, dear man, do we really want the State of Illinois involved? Do I have to send them emails about how you get your children to fetch brimming glasses of whisky and beer for your wastrel, psychotic friends? Do I have to tell them stories about how they wept and said: 'Daddy, your friends are evil!'

If that didn't work, I could always send them one of your scenarios.

So, do you need my home address again? But I'm a fair man. It doesn't need to be Laphroaig 16 year old, or anything. Any decent, $35 a fifth single malt will be acceptable.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Once in awhile, you might think about picking up the sports page of your local paper. Or tune into ESPN.

I'm not saying you should make a huge life threatening change, mind you...

Occasionally you should drop the remote, read the front page, and consider moving North.</font>

Well lads, I'm back.

Wedding was beautiful. On the beach with two tall ships in the background. Should be great pictures. Nothing beats getting married barefoot in a bathing suit.

Turns will be a little delayed. Seems the electrical company was doing a little work in the neighborhood. Modem no talky anymore.

Originally posted by Lars:

Well lads, I'm back.

Wedding was beautiful. On the beach with two tall ships in the background. Should be great pictures. Nothing beats getting married barefoot in a bathing suit.

Turns will be a little delayed. Seems the electrical company was doing a little work in the neighborhood. Modem no talky anymore.

Glad you enjoyed it. Surprised you aren't still "occupied" with honeymoon activities.

give my sympathies to the missus

Originally posted by Lars:

Well lads, I'm back.

you went somewhere?

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Arghh, today I have you people even more.

Well then, I have you too. Does that make us one big happy family now? What the Hades are you talking about? </font>