Peng Has Challenged the Witch of Westmoreland, and Answered Swift the Call

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Ok....give up???

So they can view the warships of the old Japanese Navy.

Let's everybody give a nice round of applause to our very own Shecky1. Isn't he wonderful? He'll be right back.

Against our wishes. </font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Ok....give up???

Let's everybody give a nice round of applause to our very own Shecky1. Isn't he wonderful? He'll be right back.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Ok....give up???

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Ok....give up???

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Ok....give up???

ah, so it turns out the Joe is spelling it incorrectly after all.

jus·ti·ci·ar /dʒʌˈstɪʃiər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[juh-stish-ee-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. a high judicial officer in medieval England.

2. the chief political and judicial officer in England from the reign of William I to that of Henry III.

3. justiciary (def. 2).

[Origin: 1475–85; < ML jūsticiārius justiciary]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Boo Radley....... wake the F up...you sorry excuse for semi-intelligent life. Did you ever get my last turn? Or are you quitting on me AGAIN?

He's been dissing me to, the lazy futhermucker. What say we have a game, there NIdan? Or perhaps you are too challenged by playing with your "Knights who say NI" to be bothered removing that calloused thumb from your nose?

Originally posted by Leeo:

Boo Radley....... wake the F up...you sorry excuse for semi-intelligent life. Did you ever get my last turn? Or are you quitting on me AGAIN?

He's been dissing me to, the lazy futhermucker. What say we have a game, there NIdan? Or perhaps you are too challenged by playing with your "Knights who say NI" to be bothered removing that calloused thumb from your nose? </font>

I'd prefer you to have your thumbs removed from your nose and thrust up your... Well, no reason to get too descriptive. Email on the way, you poxy pretender to pusillanimous perfectitude.

(Dammit, I think I just did a Fenkle).

You Philly Phreaks! Quit harshing my mellow. It almost makes me wish I'd not bought you those beers via internet Oh-so-long-ago.

Purchase some vim! Buy some vigor! Egads, it's like the phiillie-tea-and-social-strumpet-hour. BLECH!

I blame Seanachai. For everything (including Westmoreland's troop surge). Why? Because I Can.

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Everyone,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justiciar

Love Pings friend,

Elvis

P.S. Ping is the brand golf club I have always used. My woods are wood too. They make a whack noise when I hit meself on the head not a "tink" noise.

Elvis you should stick to what you're good at {HINT: Wanker}.

There is not now nor has there EVER been ANY dispute or debate over the existence of the term Justiciar ... to do so would be as foolish as suggesting that YOU have value as a human.

The question before us is MY TITLE and ITS genesis.

I Lorak feel that Joe Shaw should be given the title of Justicar.

Discription:

Justicar

- A Person that holds the power to punish transgressions of the Traditions, and one of the ultimate authorities in the organization. There is only one Justicar for each Clan at any one time, And all within the clan are subject to their authority, with the only exceptions being members of the Inner Circle.

Only Justicars can call a Conclave, where their judgements are dispensed. These are often harsh, as there are no written guidelines for penalties for specific crimes. And in addition, a Justicar's decisions may only be challenged by another Justicar or head Judge/enforcer.

Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man, Play the Peng Challenge For Me (Page 11)

Said suggestion was then taken up by the Olde Ones, specifically Seanachai ...

I offer him up as 'Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread
The Master, Margarita and the Peng Challenge thread (Page 3)

It was approved by Berli thusly ...

I'd rather you offer him up as a sacrifice. I say aye... may he take great pride in his new position.
The Master, Margarita and the Peng Challenge thread (Page 4)

Finally to be approved by Peng ...

PShaw!

just take the damn title for chrissakes by Peng

The Master, Margarita and the Peng Challenge thread (Page 10)

And Validated by Seanachai ...

Ah, that sums it up then.

Joe Shaw, Ole Foul Joe, is the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread.

The Master, Margarita and the Peng Challenge thread (Page 10)

Thus we have a Title of Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread and Duties thereof proposed and accepted by the Olde Ones met in conclave.

That my title bears some resemblance to an existent historical title ... coincidence.

Joe

Dear Bandwagonboy,

My woods are the only objects worth discussing. They are smooth and hard and can hit the ball right on the screws with the right swinging.

Love,

Elvis

P.S. I am no longer Phillyboy anything. I have moved to Pennsyltuckey with Peng....Whom I just received confirmation will be watching the game wit me Saturday night.

Thus we have a Title of Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread and Duties thereof proposed and accepted by the Olde Ones met in conclave.

That my title bears some resemblance to an existent historical title ... coincidence.

Joe

Well I'll be goddamned to a better Hell than this.

That was a masterful rendition of History. I can't remember the last time I was that sober.

I dunno. I imagine that every few months we get some sort of challenge to the existence/provence of the Justicar.

Can't imagine having that much energy. The bugger sends me emails, now an then. Never much questioned his Special Covenant.

Was there, you understand, when it was given out. Pretty sure he looked all triumphal. Maybe did a little dance. Preened and bobbed.

I try to ignore that sort of thing. I'm drunk and unhappy.

Too many goddamn days gone by without paddling. Where's my kayak? You lot are just another substitution for Happily Ever After.

Can't believe you cocksuckers didn't want me to tell you one of my stories...