Why Isn't CM2 listed in "Under Development"?

Martin, forgive the dumb and out of topic question, but I was wondering where are you writing from. :confused:

Just a "time-killing" activity in a holiday friday.

The fact is that from the time (hours,minutes) of your replies it seems to me you are in the very middle of the Atlantic Ocean... smile.gif

Originally posted by Nicdain:

Martin

The fact is that from the time (hours,minutes) of your replies it seems to me you are in the very middle of the Atlantic Ocean... smile.gif

The last we heard Martin likes his privacy when he works. Thus his 57 foot Yacht purchased with the proceeds (from CMAK sales) makes his work days a bit more enjoyable. Today the Atlantic tomorrow.... Who knows?

Originally posted by Nicdain:

Martin, forgive the dumb and out of topic question, but I was wondering where are you writing from. :confused:

Just a "time-killing" activity in a holiday friday.

I could tell you from where Martin actually works, but then I'd probably be facing the BFC cleaner commando soon...

Just so much: it's definitely not in the middle of the Atlantic. ;)

In the past days, however, it sure feels like being in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. We've had rain, then some more rain, then some rain, then some snow, then more rain, and a bit more rain, and then it rained. What a summer...

I'm in Germany by the way. Steve, Charles, Matt and Rune are in the ol' US, Dan is in Australia, Fernando in Spain.

Martin

[ June 03, 2006, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: Moon ]

Originally posted by rune:

Forgotten Again... *sigh*

Rune

You should fall down on your fecking knees and offer up prayers of thanksgiving for being forgotten.

After all, you're annoying as hell. I've known you for how fecking long now, and the gods know I wish you could be sponged off the face of the Universe...

Originally posted by Moon:

In the past days, however, it sure feels like being in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. We've had rain, then some more rain, then some rain, then some snow, then more rain, and a bit more rain, and then it rained. What a summer...

I'm in Germany by the way.

Of course, anybody living in Germany right now could have guessed that from your weather description. ;)

Dschugaschwili