I Challenged Peng Because No One Else Was Man Enough, You Poncing Bastards

Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

hmmm....double post...I'll be back ,nevermind.....

btw,Mister S ,do you level your toilet seat....I hope you do..wink

I stand up and piss right into the river, in front of God and Man, as any right minded individual does.

Are you drunk again, Dvorak? With you, I can never tell.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Dalem, I should have called you back the other night. I was actually in town, but pretty much every single moment was committed to people ...
As opposed, one presumes, to dalem.

Why are you bolding the names of SSNs?

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Why are you bolding the names of SSNs?

Joe

Because I like Ales. He's a giddy bastard.

Ah, Joe. If only you'd been there on the river today. I know that it would have made your life more joyous.

HAPPY AMERICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY, YOU USELESS LOT OF PUSTULANT BOILS ON THE BUM OF HUMANITY!

It's quite busy outside. People celebrating their arse off with near constant explosions. The whole neighbourhood sounds like the battle for Hue...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Sorry, Dalem, I should have called you back the other night. I was actually in town, but pretty much every single moment was committed to people...

Are you saying that Dalem is not a person? Well, I suppose you know best...

Michael

Originally posted by Seanachai:

It's quite busy outside. People celebrating their arse off with near constant explosions. The whole neighbourhood sounds like the battle for Hue...

They are starting to get cranked up here too now. Earlier, we had a few thunderclaps that put all this artificial noise in the shade. Remember, Nature bats last.

Michael

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Happy Independence Day all you Americans out there.

You Pommies really blew it....had you managed to hold on to us longer, you could have paved the London streets with gold, with all the f#$%ing taxes we pay now it would have been bloody easy.

Now that would be interesting to find out which of the British or Americans are more heavily taxed?

I see Seanachai is talking about his kayak again. You know, Freud was once quoted as saying, "Sometimes a kayak is just a kayak..." but I don't think that's true in this case.

And you notice how it has to be inflated before he can use it?

I mean, how obvious can you get?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I see Seanachai is talking about his kayak again. You know, Freud was once quoted as saying, "Sometimes a kayak is just a kayak..." but I don't think that's true in this case.

And you notice how it has to be inflated before he can use it?

I mean, how obvious can you get?

About as obvious as Boo envy.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Now that would be interesting to find out which of the British or Americans are more heavily taxed?

Easy, the Brits... but they actually get something for the taxes they pay </font>

Originally posted by Lurkur:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Easy, the Brits... but they actually get something for the taxes they pay </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Good German twits like that don't come cheap.

Now, now Lars a British & Commonwealth Queen is not a mere German just coz some distant ancestor was once related to those sausage sniffing S&M freaks… of all people I’d have thought a Yank would’ve known this…

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Good German twits like that don't come cheap.

Now, now Lars a British & Commonwealth Queen is not a mere German just coz some distant ancestor was once related to those sausage sniffing S&M freaks… of all people I’d have thought a Yank would’ve known this… </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

No, she's a German because the S&M freak put the sausage in her recent ancestors.

Now, who's got Prince Albert in a can, eh? Somebody let him out.

How the hell is a Great-Great-Grandparent recent family… by that reckoning I’m probably far more Oirish than Seanachai

Oh Dear Peng give me a can of spinach I’ve just realised I might be related to that feckwit

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

How the hell is a Great-Great-Grandparent recent family… by that reckoning I’m probably far more Oirish than Seanachai

Wrong again, as usual.

Through her great-grandmother Queen Alexandra she is descended from the Danish royal house Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, a line of the North German house of Oldenburg, one of the oldest in Europe.
Don't make me bring up the Belgian link.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You're related to Popeye???

Look here Hooch I think you’ll find that Peng (which by the way, unsurprisingly, sounds like peng) has already explained this to the oddstralians.

It’s a sodding idjum, ain’t it?

Obviously though you’re far too busy counting pebbles to listen to the divine words of Me Lawd.

Anyway I also see that none of these Lilliputaners have bothered posting me & you a scenario… I might as well have asked for them to consider regular bathing for all the good that it'd have done...

QB Hooch?

Sometimes a battle is won through tactical nuance, sometimes by luck, sometimes by superior numbers or fearsome weaponry or occasionally by a rain dance… but, more often than not, a battle is won IN THE MIND.

So I suppose it is of no particular surprise that I soundly beat Old Foul Joe.

Look at the fortress that the old ‘Don Logan’ surrendered to me IN THE LAST TURN OF THE GAME?

uo0005b4zi.th.jpg

I suppose I could describe to y'all how I cleverly set-up the Justicar to inflict his own defeat… but that’d be telling… and truth be told, can a winner of a Rune scenario TRULY be considered a winner rather than the lesser loser?

… the answer of course, and especially when it concerns Joe, is Neh neh nana-neh I’m better than you!