I Challenged Peng Because No One Else Was Man Enough, You Poncing Bastards

And Oh, the Endless Rules!

Here's the Rules as are Quick, and Pretty. Mind you, they're more like...Guidelines.

Arrr!

Sound off like you've got a pair! A Classic line. Wonderfully fraught with significance. If you're overly concerned with your pair, put them on a leash and take them to the Men's room in the park.

As God is My Witness, I thought that someday, somehow, I'd be amused by the responses here. It's never too late for you to give me an Epiphany...

Take all your anger, your bitterness, your prejudices, your hatreds, your poetic reminisces by the Big Sea Shining Waters, and roll them up into a small, easily swallowed pill. Don't ask anyone to put anything into their minds that you wouldn't put into your mouth...and swallow.

Revere the Ladies of the 'Pool as you would the Virgin Mary, Mary Magdalene, and 'Mary, the Really Hot Chick With Tattoos' down at the bar with the really, really great beer list.

In other words, treat every woman who posts on the Web as you would the Mother of God, a Respected, Spiritually Redeemed Whore, and The Woman You'd Most Like to Hit the Clubs With. If you can balance all those elements, you've seriously reduced the chances that you're going to die alone, reviled, and touching yourself 'without a happy ending' in a men's room in a rest area in Idaho.

For all the rest, the Justicar makes up rules, the Knights laugh at you, the Lower Classes bleat like sheep, and the Olde Ones are working on a system of genetic profiling where we scrape your tongue after every post, to see if you've evolved far enough to fetch us a beer and feed our pets.

Say 'Aaahhh'.

[ June 30, 2006, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seanachai rules were ok until he brought religion in it.

You heard the man, Mace. Boogie.

Michael

There is only one person i'd boogie for, but sorry you're not that person! *razzzzzzz*

[ June 30, 2006, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hmmm...

carefully reads the Large, Thuggish Reply...considers the nuances of voice, usage and wit...

I win.

You think so? You really, really think so?

Ah, who cares?

Want to hear a haiku about a broken hip?

"Fall leaves hip in twain

Will none hear my foggy cries?

I suppose not then..."

I've got something interesting in my mailbox, and i immediately thought of you guys!

Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIAzLIS

would help you to make BETTER SE X MORE OFTEN!

and to bring unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue

and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

The tests showed that the majority of men

after taking this medic ation were able to have

PERFECT ER ECTI ON during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISC OUNT OFER!

Seeing how you are all underperforming wankers and all... It seems you DO lose your ability to write coherent English, but that hasn't stopped any of you before, did it now?

[ June 30, 2006, 05:42 AM: Message edited by: SturmSebber ]

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

seanachai rules were ok until he brought religion in it.

What on Earth are you reading the rules for? </font>

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue

and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

Think I see the fatal flaw here.

Most of this lot will be ready for action 10 minutes after they're asleep.

lying back in a zero-gravity chair, Labatt's Blue in hand, waving a Canadian 50 in the air, one raised eyebrow and what can only be described as a 'challenging' look on his face...

How much, Bugged, eh?

*watches as a teenaged "rebel without a cause" skateboards by and snatches the bill from Seanachai's hand*

Berli! You Bastard! Peng! You Swine! What should we listen to, this Holiday Weekend? And what should we drink? And what should we sing? And what should we watch?

And what should we do about this shower of half-witted bastard's gets that have been prancing around the landscape with their trousers around their ankles, attempting to 'wave it at us'?

Jefferson Airplane, Scotch, Eeeemanuel Kant was a real pissant..., Kelly's Heroes, shower them with scorn and the random Monday

Any more simplistic questions you need answered?

Every village needs its idiot... even the village of the Olde Ones

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Berli! You Bastard! Peng! You Swine! What should we listen to, this Holiday Weekend? And what should we drink? And what should we sing? And what should we watch?

And what should we do about this shower of half-witted bastard's gets that have been prancing around the landscape with their trousers around their ankles, attempting to 'wave it at us'?

Jefferson Airplane, Scotch, Eeeemanuel Kant was a real pissant..., Kelly's Heroes, shower them with scorn and the random Monday

Any more simplistic questions you need answered?

Every village needs its idiot... even the village of the Olde Ones </font>

I think I’ll choose an official style this time, all dignified like…

*Sir 37mm clears throat*

I Sir 37mm THE Leading Light of the House that may be called Lex but until recently was called JD Morse & may infact still be called that do hereby officially announce my intent to seek a challenge by combat with the heinous henchman known as Boo Radley .

For I reckon this here Boo is nawt but a ‘wet behind the ears’ HANGER ON (it doth not surprise me at all that this oafish skank has been recently offered the wholly illegitimate position of Seneschal, for here in the Cesspool longevity likely always trumps merit) who couldn’t conduct a successful attack even if his opponent was pissed, probably ‘unstable’ & wholly inept at defending.

To test my hypothesis out I need one CM scenario, in which Boo will attack for a bleedin’ change, provided by someone here in the Cesspool… oh & I need a Sturmsebber to fetch my drinks.

Boo you have as long as it takes me to forget that I issued the challenge to accept the challenge.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

*Sir 37mm clears throat*

And that was the last semi-intelligent sound to escape those pursed and pouty lips of yours, you faux foe.

You actually issued a challenge??? I'd almost forgotten what we were here for.

So you're asking for a map? You mean you aren't going to try to find a set up where you're on top of a barbed-wire covered mountain, in the middle of a vast, featureless plain with several dozen bunkered Crack 88s at your command and my attacking forces consist of an asthmatic dachshund named Cyril, you toad?

We are quite surprised.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

We are quite surprised.

Are you using that royal ‘we’ again… look Boo you’re about as royal as the mouldy bloodstains on the Justicars deformed crowbar…

…

…

… Actually that’s pretty royal

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

*Sir 37mm clears throat*

I Sir 37mm THE Leading Light of the House that may be called Lex but until recently was called JD Morse & may infact still be called that do hereby officially announce my intent to seek a challenge by combat with the heinous henchman known as Boo Radley .

For I reckon this here Boo is nawt but a ‘wet behind the ears’ HANGER ON (it doth not surprise me at all that this oafish skank has been recently offered the wholly illegitimate position of Seneschal, for here in the Cesspool longevity likely always trumps merit) who couldn’t conduct a successful attack even if his opponent was pissed, probably ‘unstable’ & wholly inept at defending.

To test my hypothesis out I need one CM scenario, in which Boo will attack for a bleedin’ change, provided by someone here in the Cesspool… oh & I need a Sturmsebber to fetch my drinks.

Boo you have as long as it takes me to forget that I issued the challenge to accept the challenge.

I've just the ticket, it's called "Doc It Burns When I Pee!" and it's tailor made for a Boo Radley attack.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I've just the ticket, it's called "Doc It Burns When I Pee!" and it's tailor made for a Boo Radley attack.

Joe

Allow me to punch your ticket and take a swipe or two at your large, bulbous head while I'm at it.

Both of us have played your Ker Dessel* scenario, so it won't be acceptable.

Now, if you please, why don't you quietly sit on your hands for awhile. Chances are, it's the most action they will have gotten in a long, long time.

(*Ker Dessel - when it's called a set-up for a reason.)