Goodale's Relationship to Cheery Waffles: "Entirely Platonic", he claims!

AAARRRAARRRAGHARHHRAHAHARGGHARHGGARGGARGGGARHRAGRGRRR!!!!

We got rid of Doroshnik, that incessant whinger, for a while (or the duration of Calgarian summer, which is about two weeks). Now if the rest of you would follow the suit and bite a big bucket of Moldy TNT then this would be the best Master Goodale Thread ever!!!!!1111 :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Missed two letters from the topic line! :mad:

[ April 09, 2007, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Sergei ]

Originally posted by Sergei:

AAARRRAARRRAGHARHHRAHAHARGGHARHGGARGGARGGGARHRAGRGRRR!!!!

We got rid of Doroshnik, that incessant whinger, for a while (or the duration of Calgarian summer, which is about two weeks).Missed two letters from the topic line! :mad:

In before the lock of this one...I shall return, just have too much IRL stuff going on to keep playing here with you guys. Mostly, I'm miffed that you complained about my last post and had it deleted. You're moody like a school girl, Sergei. I think you're still mad about me not having your back with Mord. Well, he and I are taking a long vacation together. Spas, sun, and senoritas... ;) So chew on that. See you in the secret place. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Mostly, I'm miffed that you complained about my last post and had it deleted.

Huh? :confused: Now you're barking the wrong one. I did ask once The Bald One to delete YOU, but that was a long time ago and he invaded Acapulco instead of Alberta. Besides, this was meant to be a Doroshnically clean thread! Shoo! :mad:

There is more ARRRGGGGAAAAGGGAARRRHHH here.

Pluse we have Grog Dorosh, who is now hated by Peng....quite appropriate I think. Btw, Mike, I think you are a right twat but generally on point....so carry on. :mad: :mad:

And don't forget this from Steve:

when I see a pile of turds on Cheery Waffles it becomes unappealing to me
Don't maggots love turds? I thought that was why we liked Axe, or am I wrong about him being a giant turd? Abbot is turdish, but not Canadian so he gets a reprieve.

I can't quite generate the hatred for you bunch of useless mouth-breathers due to the fact I am not presently pounding you collectively into oblivion but that doesn't mean that I don't wish you all to meet a painful end to your otherwise unfullfilled lives.

Where the feck is the new incarnation of CM so that I may once again pull it out, mock you, and then smack it on your face like the cheap hoors that you are? GGGGRRRRRHHHAAARRRRAAAAAAGGGGHHHHAAARRRRGGHHH

I announce my support for this thread. Better luck next time, Abbott. I liked the passion but hated the song.....too Pengish for my taste. :mad: :mad:

Psuedo, I haven't forgotten about you either. You are about as relevant as that girl that 'just wants to be friends'.....although if you pick a scenario at least I will get a chance to feck you like the cheap slut that you are.

Now make with the scenario, lame-ass. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well... first we have two plates of Cheery Waffles, then we have the MBT go over the 300 margin of safety (like there is such a thing with the Cess Pool :rolleyes: ). I think I'll lock up this one due to the lack of song. Sorry Sergei. I swear it's not because you're Finnish or anything like that. Never entered my mind. Not even once. Even for a little bit.

Steve

P.S. Not even for a smidge of a second!