Seanachai, you knob, why'd you challenge Peng?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

You are all sick! ... I LOVE IT !

Well sick is a relative term. If it's surfing, then sick is wicked. If it's wicked, it's not always sick, but most likely naughty. But then, if it's humour, then it's crap. And I suppose if it involves women, it's likely to mean men and being bad. Of course the obvious meaning is physical, as in spew, chuck, chunder etc.

But then you already knew all that. Didn't you? By the way, which sick do you prefer? Wait. I know. Don't tell me...

Noba.

Perhaps he meant sick as in…

... like them there oddstralian freaks who aught to have been drowned (and most likely will be if they get their hands on enough Fosters) and who couldn’t win a game of CM even if they had Rune on their side*?

* if such a thing be possible

[ June 24, 2006, 07:47 AM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

So, I realized that in ignoring soccer, I was denying myself a sport that has the rest of the world in it's thrall, which incites its fans to the heights of passion, and which is the most popular sport everywhere outside of the US as I understand.

Bearing this in mind, and with a high level of anticipation and excitement, I sat down to watch the Sweden vs Germany match....

Best nap I ever had.

Also, for the record, the Middle East really sucks. Ramadi smells like a vast uncleaned litter box. The roads are a potholed nightmare. The women are too heavily clothed to tell whether they are worth leering at or not.

It reminds me of Minnesota.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Best nap I ever had.

Dear Peng, you should be watching tonight’s game… GO MEXICO!!! </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Idjit. It's an idiom. A figure of speech. The equivalent of saying "dear gawd" or some such thing as that. Idjit. He does, after all claim to be some sort of messiah, dunt he? My messiah? ipso facto de rarum puntibus nostrum restroom fantodium. Eh?

My Lord is, of course, correct & the Oddstralian is, of course, an idjit… all is as it should be

Sturmy, take note of this & learn!

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

naw, thanks though, I am saving up for when I get back to work, there is a promotion opportunity coming up soon!!

I hope you get it, I suspect the US army needs more whores...

no, no, no silly little Pommie, when I get back to my REAL work, my REAL life, not this... interlude. In case you didn't know, I am really a cop back in Wisconsin. I did my bit in the Active Army way back when in the early 90's, and I found out it wasn't for me, this mobilization just confirms that.

As for the US Army needing whores, we are not authorized to patronize prostitutes, even where it is legal. Luckily, we tend to be fairly popular with the womenfolk in most western nations we spend time in. I seem to recall that there was no lack of lovin' received when we were stationed in the UK prepping for D-Day, what, with all the Brit "men" off playing in the desert, or in German POW pens, guess the ladies needed some colonial socializing.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

no, no, no silly little Pommie, when I get back to my REAL work, my REAL life, not this... interlude. In case you didn't know, I am really a cop back in Wisconsin. I did my bit in the Active Army way back when in the early 90's, and I found out it wasn't for me, this mobilization just confirms that.

As for the US Army needing whores, we are not authorized to patronize prostitutes, even where it is legal. Luckily, we tend to be fairly popular with the womenfolk in most western nations we spend time in. I seem to recall that there was no lack of lovin' received when we were stationed in the UK prepping for D-Day, what, with all the Brit "men" off playing in the desert, or in German POW pens, guess the ladies needed some colonial socializing.

Dear Peng… sigh

Fine, fine… look my joke works if I replace the US Army with the Wussycunsun police or whatever so it really doesn’t matter

As for you attempted insult?

Lets just say it’s probably the least effective insult since juan_gigante called Sturmsebber ‘a gay’.

On an interesting note…I think it's really cool that the French transported a brothel to Dien Bien Phu (the women all became nurses when the **** hit the fan).

WORD OF WARNING!!!

If Sir37mm should happen to send anybody a set-up called "Korea" and says that you're the Americans... just tell him to SOD OFF!

It's a completely craptastic scenario with a map that looks like something the dog sicked up and you'll be stuck with a couple of half squads, a machine gun and a mortar (who doesn't have LOS to ANYTHING until it happens to be too close to fire at). Did I mention that you'll also be exposed on a hill, surrounded by barbed wire and he, as the Germans, masquerading as the Chinese (please...) will have several hundred 88mm mortar crews just dropping all sorts of crap right on top of you and there's not a whole lot you can do about it?

Instead of being called "Korea", I think it should be called "Fish in a Barrel"!

I imagine that he sits there, processing turns, giggling like a Catholic schoolgirl smoking her first cigarette behind the Rectory, rubbing his hands together and bouncing up and down like a meercat on methanphetamines.

He probably touches himself too.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

WORD OF WARNING!!!

88mm mortar

You apparently use the same criteria as the Englishman.

And you were clearly lying based on the above statement. </font>

Originally posted by stoat:

WORD OF WARNING!!!

88mm mortar

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

WORD OF WARNING!!!

88mm mortar

Originally posted by stoat:

I'll get right to work on that.

Good lad! I'll say this about you. You may be as flakey as a Greek pastry, but there's no flies on you. Well, yes there are, but if you were a bit more careful with the slop bucket, you probably would'nt have that problem. Or, at least not as much.