Seanachai, you knob, why'd you challenge Peng?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure you will all be very pleased to know that my personal cesspool is functioning properly. According to the Honey Bucket driver yesterday who said “Don’t change your habits, your system is working perfectly”. He then went on to say that cesspools (septic tanks) are like the human body, they each have their own individual traits. He said your septic tank had as much waste on the bottom as it did on the top (much like Berli does). As waste rots it floats to the top and then cycles back down to the bottom (much like this cesspool does). He then held out his hand to collect his two hundred dollars.

I also observed that the man looked like he hadn’t had a drink in at least six-months. The last time he was here (2-years ago or so) he was so intoxicated that he looked like death warmed over and could hardily walk, much like many of you. How many of you guys really drive a Honey Bucket for a living?

Originally posted by Abbott:

I am sure you will all be very pleased to know that my personal cesspool is functioning properly. According to the Honey Bucket driver yesterday who said “Don’t change your habits, your system is working perfectly”. He then went on to say that cesspools (septic tanks) are like the human body, they each have their own individual traits. He said your septic tank had as much waste on the bottom as it did on the top (much like Berli does). As waste rots it floats to the top and then cycles back down to the bottom (much like this cesspool does). He then held out his hand to collect his two hundred dollars.

I also observed that the man looked like he hadn’t had a drink in at least six-months. The last time he was here (2-years ago or so) he was so intoxicated that he looked like death warmed over and could hardily walk, much like many of you. How many of you guys really drive a Honey Bucket for a living?

If you're willing to hand me $200 just for telling you you're crapping ok, I'm willing to consider it.

Originally posted by Lars:

If you're willing to hand me $200 just for telling you you're crapping ok, I'm willing to consider it.

Well hell Chris if you bring your pump truck, pump out my septic tank, then scrape the bottom of the tank, suck that up, haul the waste to the dump station and pay to dispose of it. Sure, I would pay you the going rate for that, probably even buy you a beer or two. Budweiser of course.

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I've burned ****ters, does that count?

You set your foot on fire? </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

WTF is that place?

You don't wanna go there. Gyrene (bolded because he's a good egg - reconstituted variety), in his infinite gulibility has put me and Mace in charge.

The inmates running the asylum, to be sure.

Originally posted by rleete:

My newly minted (peppermint or spearmint?) squire stoat has made an interesting post here

Does a kniggit proud to see the young 'uns taking up the old traditions so well. And his own grand liege, too. *sniff*

If you enjoyed that, here is an in-depth view of the crowd favorite Elijah Meeks.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You also notice he's never invited to sit at the cool table at lunch? There's a reason for that!

Yep there is. It is because I have never liked the guys who think they are "cool". Most of them are pussys. I always got along with the people who were out in the orange groves racing while the cool guys sat around chatting about how cool they were.

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You also notice he's never invited to sit at the cool table at lunch? There's a reason for that!

Yep there is. It is because I have never liked the guys who think they are "cool". Most of them are pussys. I always got along with the people who were out in the orange groves racing while the cool guys sat around chatting about how cool they were. </font>