Isnt it about time we heard from BFC

Hev

I think so far we have all (ok most) been perfectly reasonable with regards all the problems, but as of two days ago its been two months since the last patch.

I think now would be a good time for an "Official Statement" about the latest patch and, more importantly, when we might be getting it.

Im running out of sence of humour about this!

BFC, if your even reading this, give us some bloody info!!!

Originally posted by thewood:

They are drinking rum & cokes in the Bahamas while drawing 3% on your $40US. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

3%?! They need some serious financial advice, then. Even mediocre money market investments are still pulling well over 4%.

And rum and cokes? Yick. Give the guys a little more credit than that. If it must be something tropical, I would hope BFC & co. has the class to order something better than that. If it must be something tropical, a Dark and Stormy would be particularly appropriate for the Bahamas this time of year. . .

Cheers,

YD

It's a fun exercise in self-control. I prefer not hearing from BF.C until, in a return to their roots, they post a comprehensive patch "when it's done".

In the meantime, though, it's fun posting here for the sense of community. Or is it just shared pain? Or, perhaps, a forlorn hope that the many bugs, errors, problems, and frustrations we users have discovered and share are somehow being used by BF.C to improve the product.

Regards,

Ken