The Nibelungen Peng Challenge Ring Saga Thread...I Know, Let's Do a Show!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I drive a Funk-wagen,you?

Panzer Leader ... of all the useless, layabout, bone idle wastrels ever seen in the confines of this, the M.B.T. YOU are ... well, one of them I suppose.

I was trying to work myself into a splenidid frothy rage but frankly you've been gone so long I find it hard to care.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...my duties as the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread require me to do many things which YOU couldn't possibly fathom.

Now, now, Joe, we've already heard enough about your cross-species amorous liaisons. No need to drag that out into the public domain again.

Michael

Originally posted by rleete:

We used to wait until 300+ posts and the Mad Bald one told us to move along and start up again. Now, the old farts go and do it like obediant little puppies.

For shame.

Idiot.

We see it getting close, so we start a new one before an idiot like Boo can

Here’s a thing;

the US of A (still) has 500 Minute Man nuclear missiles tucked away in various below ground-level sites across several states. Each with (I think) 5 independently targeted quite-big nuclear warheads. Presumably all aimed at – someone. 2500 major nukes.

As I type, these missiles are undergoing a re-fit. The fuel systems are being replaced with those that are – ‘Greenhouse’ friendly. So they won’t pollute the air, when they lift off.

Now, I was despondent about humanity’s future when I saw commercial TV. I was weakened when I saw that you could buy peach-flavoured cat food. When I stopped being a citizen and started being (ordered to be) a ‘consumer’. I sunk deeper when we trade-sanctioned-to-death, bombed-for-10-years, bombed again, invaded, and eventually murdered the democratically elected president – of a country we had ‘nothing’ to do with.

But… greenhouse-friendly nuclear attack missiles?

I hate the phrase “is something wrong with this picture”, but?

(If this observation lacks “Ring of the Giants” resonance, Google, “Race-Track Basing Mode” and find out about the real ring of the gods).

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

We used to wait until 300+ posts and the Mad Bald one told us to move along and start up again. Now, the old farts go and do it like obediant little puppies.

For shame.

Idiot.

We see it getting close, so we start a new one before an idiot like Boo can </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

What are the odds that, out of this collection of bestaggered sots, the only responses I'd get would be from the slow synapse triplets?

OK, dalem, I 'll play your silly little game. What ARE the odds that, out of this collection of bestaggered sots, the only responses you would get would be from the slow synapse triplets?